Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wilders wife saying it’s not happening bud unless Fury fights Wilder first 🤣

still nothing official but I agree two British fighters fighting to unify the divisions should be held in the UK, greedy bastards the lot of them 

I've watched Fury's mauling of Wilder about 12 times. It's comedy gold. Then the big man closed the show by singing to the crowd 😂

That's better than Ali in my book. Boxing needs these personalities.

Read somewhere that Wilders wife is one of Dillian Whytes American left overs lol. Doubt he'll ever want to step back in the ring with Fury again sadly.

Tiger Shaw and Big V like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was at Wembley last night and what a fucking atmosphere it was! Can’t remember much of the fight but a great night! As for AJ I hate how we love to do our sportsman down in this country. Any othe

Refreshing that two boxers just got into the ring and slugged it out without the false hype beforehand and sold a great fight on it's merits.

You can. Total arsehole. 

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

AJ Fury Saudi Arabia in August 

Should have been in the UK but meh just happy they’re finally going to trade leather 

Would've been the UK if they were allowed to fill Wembley. Be the biggest gate in boxing history and far outweigh the oil money. 

Tiger Shaw likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Not stalking you bud 😁 but how do they get away with it? Does it wash out their systems within a few weeks or something.

Canelo's power has increased too much to be natural. He couldn't even hurt a washed up Cotto not so long ago. Same with Pacman going up so many divisions as others have said.

I thought Saunders looked a bit too chunky a few weeks ago too. No doubt using too. 

Loads of ways, cycling on and off the drugs in conjunction with the test days, brown envelopes to officials for notice of ‘random’ test dates in advance, swapping samples at the test centre, using clean piss from someone else, there’s probably loads more I don’t know about.

I think it’s rife across the board tbh.

William McBeath likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

Loads of ways, cycling on and off the drugs in conjunction with the test days, brown envelopes to officials for notice of ‘random’ test dates in advance, swapping samples at the test centre, using clean piss from someone else, there’s probably loads more I don’t know about.

I think it’s rife across the board tbh.

Not the same, but it was telling how many guys fell off the rankings in the UFC once the USADA testing came in.

Bigdave30 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Not the same, but it was telling how many guys fell off the rankings in the UFC once the USADA testing came in.

Vitor Belfort aged about 15 years in 2 days, Allister Overroids chin and popcorn muscles also miraculously went missing overnight to name 2.

J-Maestro likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Vitor Belfort aged about 15 years in 2 days, Allister Overroids chin and popcorn muscles also miraculously went missing overnight to name 2.

The most interesting thing for me was the guys like Johny Hendricks. The guys you wouldn't conventionally think were at it. Plus Silva getting caught twice I think.

Bigdave30 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

The most interesting thing for me was the guys like Johny Hendricks. The guys you wouldn't conventionally think were at it. Plus Silva getting caught twice I think.

He turned into a wee fat cunt, got a set of love handles and lost a lot of muscle mass, cris cyborg was another one, she looked like wanderlei silva at one point, still does a bit! 
 

I think Nate Diaz was right “everyone’s on steroids”

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

He turned into a wee fat cunt, got a set of love handles and lost a lot of muscle mass, cris cyborg was another one, she looked like wanderlei silva at one point, still does a bit! 
 

I think Nate Diaz was right “everyone’s on steroids”

The fact a one-eyed Bisping who always failed at the last hurdle against roiders, then went on to win the title was the best part about it. Fuck the cheats.

Bigdave30 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

I would imagine Wilder will be paid handsomely to just go away until the Fury v Joshua fight is over. 

Probably, he could ask for the winner too. Although Wilder seems like he lives on another planet so he could easily insist on the 3rd fight immediately.

It'll be a tough fight to sell. 

SteveEarle and J-Maestro like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

Probably, he could ask for the winner too. Although Wilder seems like he lives on another planet so he could easily insist on the 3rd fight immediately.

It'll be a tough fight to sell. 

I would imagine he will take a huge pay off AND ask for first crack at the unified belts. Would make sense to me not to stand in the way of the unification bout at this stage of the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wilder wanting the winner might not be so simple though, given that AJ/Fury will no doubt have various rematch clauses of their own. 

Wilder isn’t going to want to wait another two years for his shot. Might actually be simpler just to do AJ-Usyk and Fury-Wilder with the winners fighting for all the Gold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Wilder wanting the winner might not be so simple though, given that AJ/Fury will no doubt have various rematch clauses of their own. 

Wilder isn’t going to want to wait another two years for his shot. Might actually be simpler just to do AJ-Usyk and Fury-Wilder with the winners fighting for all the Gold.

I'm sure the AJ/Fury is a 2 fight deal. It'll be the same for Usyk too. I've just seen Hearn's press video and I think your right, it might be AJ-Usyk and Fury-Wilder next.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have mixed feelings.

It's a shame the big super-fight is off now, I am annoyed about that, and I am vaguely concerned that Joshua will get beat by Usyk preventing it from happening. However if it does happen it really HAS to be in the UK, it'd be a travesty if it were anywhere else. Britain rules boxing at the moment, and that's the way I like it. :)

On the other hand I am looking forward to watching Tyson Fury dominate and smash that retarded yank Wilder even harder than he did last time, and hopefully send the fraud into retirement. It is an appropriate name, Wilder, because never have I heard any wilder excuses in all my days.

markem likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Yes mate 

 

34 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

See you at 4 👍

One of yous two fancy sharing your screen in a private discord call? :P

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 31 July 2021 12:30 Until 14:30
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event

×
×
  • Create New...