Boxing and MMA

So what's people's opinions on DAZN. I've been with them since they've been available in the UK and I love them. I think it's a fantastic price point  at 7 99 pm outstanding value. 

No complaints at all from content to stream quality it's absolutely top notch. 

Hearn spoke about it being available on your TV planner soon also this week. 

Tonight's show was great and am really looking forward to Smith v fowler from Liverpool on October 8th.

20 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

Unless you aim to take the head off in first few minutes..

Till and macgregor are probably the best you will see capable of that and have failed numerous times now. Put them in with any half decent wrestler now and they'd be fucked. 

8 minutes ago, Finny said:

Till and macgregor are probably the best you will see capable of that and have failed numerous times now. Put them in with any half decent wrestler now and they'd be fucked. 

McGregor is past it, in his prime he could do it and did do it. Till never could. 

1 hour ago, Finny said:

It's MMA for a reason. Should be competent on the ground so he can afford let fly knowing his wrestling can keep him in the fight long enough. 

20 hours ago, KingKirk said:

So what's people's opinions on DAZN. I've been with them since they've been available in the UK and I love them. I think it's a fantastic price point  at 7 99 pm outstanding value. 

No complaints at all from content to stream quality it's absolutely top notch. 

Hearn spoke about it being available on your TV planner soon also this week. 

Tonight's show was great and am really looking forward to Smith v fowler from Liverpool on October 8th.

Picture quality is superb.

Hoping with Hearn on board, gonna get a lot more decent content.

17 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Wish the MMA and Boxing were on separate threads. Boxing ruining it.

Shite and boring sport 

Boxing these days is more about shite youtubers and past it legends trying to re live Rocky 6.

MMA has trounced boxing for what seems like forever now. 

Fury is the only thing that keeps me looking in at boxing. 

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Boxing these days is more about shite youtubers and past it legends trying to re live Rocky 6.

MMA has trounced boxing for what seems like forever now. 

Fury is the only thing that keeps me looking in at boxing. 

I agree. Fury is in a league of his own, boxing has become a way of you tubers and old cunts to make millions.

MMA is all about guys still trying to make it. Look at Aspinall, burst into tears when he won fight of the night. $50K or something, can’t wait till one of these YouTube wankers to step into the Octagon. They won’t of course, they aren’t stupid. Roll on Usman Covington 2. That will be the card of the year hands down.

28 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Disagree.

I find MMA boring compared to boxing. 

I know it’s all about personal opinions but your statement blows my mind 😂

I can only imagine you are taking about the grapple, wrestling etc I used to hate it until I learned more about Brazilian Jui-Juitsu, wrestling and started to appreciate the skill involved. It’s great when you get 2 strikers like boxing but watching an elite wrestler dismantle a boxer on the ground is a special watch. 

2 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Disagree.

I find MMA boring compared to boxing. 

I like both sports, most casual fans don’t appreciate the technical aspects of elite boxing, usually the same cunts who say mayweather was shite and just ‘runs’ for 12 rounds.

Its the same with casual MMA fans who say grappling intensive matches are just 2 guys shagging.

Most people just want to see a tear up.

For what it’s worth I agree boxing is better.

46 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Boxing is just turning into a farce man. Like a poor mans WWE now. 

It’s not boxing’s fault that people are dumb and buy PPV’s for shitey circus bouts.

Plenty of top boxers about that are worth viewing at the moment, Fury, Usyk, the charlos, Canelo, timo Lopez, loma, spence Jr, Crawford, tank Davis, josh Taylor, AJ etc etc.