Boxing and MMA

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

I agree, but I think Fury will be worried now aswell. He’s never been known for his power, and with Usyk has showed he can comfortably make the step up. 

Shame we probably won’t see Joshua v Fury now, but Usyk against Fury to be undisputed champion is going to be some fight, my money is on Usyk though.

Usyk was sensational tonight, but I cant see past Fury.

Joshua had no idea how to combat that guys movement, I think Fury might though, and be able to actually land some decent hits.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

So you dont like folk tearing down boxers they dont like but come out with that shite.

AJ has always been on over rated prima donna , Fury will wipe the floor with him if it ever happens now.......

Won't happen now. Will be another 6 months before Joshua gets his rematch with this guy. 

Can't see the need for it anyway given Joshua isn't prime time anymore. Guys done

3 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I agree, but I think Fury will be worried now aswell. He’s never been known for his power, and with Usyk has showed he can comfortably make the step up. 

Shame we probably won’t see Joshua v Fury now, but Usyk against Fury to be undisputed champion is going to be some fight, my money is on Usyk though.

Fury v Usyk would be some boxing match but i just think Fury would use his weight advantage and height far more than AJ did.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

So you dont like folk tearing down boxers they dont like but come out with that shite.

AJ has always been on over rated prima donna , Fury will wipe the floor with him if it ever happens now.......

I can separate the skill of the boxer when they are in the ring from the out of ring behaviour. Fury is lucky he is still able to box given the drug issues. Fair play to the guy for redeeming himself though.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Whats happening with that Debois guy? Lat time I seen him he looked like he was heading for the top. Probably been knocked out 4 times since though!

Joe Joyce beat him, well, he kinda give up.

He's back, had a win against a nobody a few weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Usyk was sensational tonight, but I cant see past Fury.

Joshua had no idea how to combat that guys movement, I think Fury might though, and be able to actually land some decent hits.

Comes down to natural ability and Fury definitely has talent, just like usyk, AJ I've always thought was more of an athlete.