Boxing and MMA

Think there will be a unification fight with Fury and Usyk and then when Fury wins, he will have the fight with Joshua.

Cant see anyone touching Fury at the minute in all honesty.

Also think Wilder would probably beat Usyk strangely, even though I think Wilder is pretty shit. Just think his unorthodox style and incredible power would overwhelm Usyk.

Think Joshua strangely could possibly beat Wilder though.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Think there will be a unification fight with Fury and Usyk and then when Fury wins, he will have the fight with Joshua.

Cant see anyone touching Fury at the minute in all honesty.

Also think Wilder would probably beat Usyk strangely, even though I think Wilder is pretty shit. Just think his unorthodox style and incredible power would overwhelm Usyk.

Think Joshua strangely could possibly beat Wilder though.

AJ is done mate, I'd be very surprised if he's talked about in world champion terms ever again.

All it showed is Fury is the best heavyweight in the world. Fury really would be too big and weight advantage over Usyk with his jab.

When Fury beats Wilder again Joshua and Wilder need to have a sit down and both just cash in with a mega heavyweight shoot out which will still sell.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Mental how Joshua went from absolutely smashing cunts to trying to box people, he should revert to type 

You don't even class him as a knock out boxer anymore

Wilder beats him too by knock out 

I said that to my boy during the fight. Wilder lands that big right AJs done 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate for a big guy he’s a fucking pussy see the nick of him sitting in the corner flinching when they put cotton buds up his nose, looks as if he doesn’t want to be there when he gets hurt. Glass jaw. Honestly man he’s a fucking bum. I used to be a big AJ fan as-well in the early days.  Doesn’t move his feet doesn’t move his head. Looked scared to get close tae Usyk . Disappointed as fuck with him. 

Fury would school him 

Summed up perfectly. Never thought AJ was a great Heavyweight but that defeat against Ruiz he absolutely bottled it. Only thing he didn't do was raise a white flag in that fight. 

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Summed up perfectly. Never thought AJ was a great Heavyweight but that defeat against Ruiz he absolutely bottled it. Only thing he didn't do was raise a white flag in that fight. 

I thought the Ruiz fight was just an off night for him but after three rounds tonight I could see shades of that fight in his body language and knew he wasn’t winning. AJ peaked in the Klitscho fight, for me that’s the best performance of his career and even that night he was put on his arse. 

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Too busy giving it sky vip,and living the high life.
soft as fuckin putty.
If their is a scheduled rematch with Usyk,it will be his last title shot for a long time.

To me his mentality has never been right to be a consistently good/successful boxer. Heavyweights gone by and even Fury just now are hard cunts, that can stand toe to toe and give it. Never really seen that with AJ tbh. 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Mental how Joshua went from absolutely smashing cunts to trying to box people, he should revert to type 

You don't even class him as a knock out boxer anymore

Wilder beats him too by knock out 

Chisora put up a better fight against Usyk. 

I don't see what the joshua camp were thinking. Surely the plan should have been to over power him and AJ to come in well over 18st.