Boxing and MMA

2 minutes ago, Cooperson said:

It's his last hurrah if he doesn't after all his excuses etc

Saying that,

Fury in the last presser looked more nervous  imo

Fury's doing the same talk a felt Joshua was before Usyk, most of his chat is the usual I'll take his head off but there's a few quotes saying he still has legacy etc if he loses, a just don't think this fights as straight forward as people think 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Fury's doing the same talk a felt Joshua was before Usyk, most of his chat is the usual I'll take his head off but there's a few quotes saying he still has legacy etc if he loses, a just don't think this fights as straight forward as people think 

I still think Fury for the win, but I think this time Wilder will try and go for the body especially if Fury is coming in heavier than the last time apparently 

2 minutes ago, Cooperson said:

I still think Fury for the win, but I think this time Wilder will try and go for the body especially if Fury is coming in heavier than the last time apparently 

Only thing I would say is he wouldn't have been expecting fury to be so front foot last time, despite him training with the punching coach, Fury's never been a big hitter just a great boxer with great footwork, but this time wilder will have been training for that counter punch KO, and he's defo got knock out power. I'll probably back wilder because of all this, and probably lose my money 😂

Massive weights, wilders too heavy gonna be even slower than usual, Tyson’s gonna bully him and absolutely steam roll him.

fair play to wilder could have taken the step aside money, doesn’t wanna be seen as a coward so at least he’s getting in the ring, but he’s getting pummelled 

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Only thing I would say is he wouldn't have been expecting fury to be so front foot last time, despite him training with the punching coach, Fury's never been a big hitter just a great boxer with great footwork, but this time wilder will have been training for that counter punch KO, and he's defo got knock out power. I'll probably back wilder because of all this, and probably lose my money 😂

Don’t put more than a deuce on Wilder mate. I think his career will be over this weekend. 

3 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Massive weights, wilders too heavy gonna be even slower than usual, Tyson’s gonna bully him and absolutely steam roll him.

fair play to wilder could have taken the step aside money, doesn’t wanna be seen as a coward so at least he’s getting in the ring, but he’s getting pummelled 

More of a dafty, he could have taken the money worked on his own game and came back against Fury.

This is Wilder's last big money fight.

Should be easy for Tyson again tonight. Wilder knows he can’t compete with him so will just go in throwing looking for that one big punch. Expect Fury to outbox him with ease and win with a late stoppage or points.

Anyone know what time the ring walks will be? Planning to get a bit of sleep and set my alarm early.

Hope Fury flattens Wilder...Wilder is delusional with the stuff he's coming out with re cheating. 

I think Fury will jump on Wilder from the bell and try and get him out early. If it goes into second half of fight then there is the danger Fury could tire and Wilder will catch him with one. I think Wilder may crumble early though, I think deep down he knows Fury's got his number.

21 hours ago, KingKirk said:

The gypsy King on phenomenal form. Just win tomorrow lad can't wait for it

Saturday from 7pm till probably about half 5am in front of the telly for the boxing 

Was DAZN fucking about for you there, loss of picture, but still sound?