Boxing and MMA

Struggling to make my mind up with Fury wilder, obviously Fury’s by far the better boxer but wilder only needs to land that big right once. Fuck knows man, think I’ll still  go with Fury to win but Wilders a genuine dangerous opponent. Also I don’t like the cunt think he talks a pile of shite Fury’s straight to the point and I love that 🤣

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Struggling to make my mind up with Fury wilder, obviously Fury’s by far the better boxer but wilder only needs to land that big right once. Fuck knows man, think I’ll still  go with Fury to win but Wilders a genuine dangerous opponent. Also I don’t like the cunt think he talks a pile of shite Fury’s straight to the point and I love that 🤣

Tbh I think psychologically despite the fact wilder had him on his arse, that punch will have effected wilder more.

He knows it was a worldy he hit him with and he still got back up. I don't think wilder believes he can KO fury now 

19 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Tbh I think psychologically despite the fact wilder had him on his arse, that punch will have effected wilder more.

He knows it was a worldy he hit him with and he still got back up. I don't think wilder believes he can KO fury now 

Last fight Fury destroyed him mate I didn’t think we would see wilder again after that so fair play to him for going back in.  Good point you make though.

22 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fury all day he's in Wilders head mate. 

You watching the weigh in yesterday😂 

No a man born from there mothers cunt can beat the fucking gypsy King. 

BT apologising for about 5mins afterwards 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Fury all day he's in Wilders head mate. 

You watching the weigh in yesterday😂 

No a man born from there mothers cunt can beat the fucking gypsy King. 

BT apologising for about 5mins afterwards 😂😂😂😂

When this right was announced I was like meh boring as fuck but it’s growing on me and I’ve got a wee buzz for it now. Also used to hate Fury, love him now 🤣