Boxing and MMA

3 hours ago, tom1780 said:

Some hit from jake 

I used to hate him as my kids watched all his videos 

I’m now actually don’t mind him would like to see him step up the level of opposition 

he knows how to sell a fight 

I think he is a bit of a knob but you have to give him plaudits. Although he hasn't fought a proper boxer but in 5 fights he has managed to ko a former world champion ufc fighter. 

2 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

You could make an argument for someone taking a dive but not getting brutally knocked out. 

Who comes up with this shite? Next it'll be Woodley was poisoned 

Not poisoned he's just absolutely shite now, he likely wouldn't have won another match in the UFC against anything but the biggest can the way he was going he's completely done.

25 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Not poisoned he's just absolutely shite now, he likely wouldn't have won another match in the UFC against anything but the biggest can the way he was going he's completely done.

Definitely! Woodley is just past it. His demise in UFC wasn't good.

7 hours ago, Creampuff said:

I actually think he done a pretty good job of disguising that as a body shot tbh.

Paul’s obviously a turbocunt, but he’s working hard and knows how to get a lot more eyes on his fights than anyone else performing at that level.

He's better than people give credit for, but he's also fighting wrestlers.

32 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Tommy Fury says Jake Paul would have been knocked out in the opening round if they had fought last weekend and insists "my time will come" to settle their rivalry.

Tommy Fury you shat it from a youtuber lol

To be fair I can’t see him pulling out through fear, those training videos with Tyson bashing a medicine ball off his ribs definitely didn’t do him any good 

• 2 weeks later...

Well that was mad, pretty boring thinking Ortiz wants to consider retiring after getting dropped by 2 feeble shots then he goes as punches fuck into him in the 6th for a TKO 😅

Pretty sure I read Martin saying he thinks he’s earnt another go at AJ not so long ago aha 

42 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

@KingKirkWee Kash has retired mate, personal reasons, need to respect his privacy, he’ll talk about it if and when he’s ready I suppose 

Was fucking looking forward to him and McGregor getting it on again 😩

Heard that earlier mate gutted for him mate hope he is healthy and well👍

• 3 weeks later...