Boxing and MMA

6 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

£15 not to fight :lol: 

I'd happily not fight for 15m, insane!

However, very clever. If he loses again the big fight with Fury is over for a long time. This way he fights the winner and he can have a turn up fight and get more training in with a different trainer. 

17 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

I'd happily not fight for 15m, insane!

However, very clever. If he loses again the big fight with Fury is over for a long time. This way he fights the winner and he can have a turn up fight and get more training in with a different trainer. 

That's it exactly usyk beats him again it's over for him. He should swallow his pride take the 15million. Take a tune up fight in march /April then the biggest fight in UK boxing history late summer. 

If nothing was in these stories Hearn would be out telling the world. 

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

Looks like Fury Whyte next, good to see Whyte finally get his title shot but he’s going to get punched about something rotten 

I can't believe the enforced split of 80/20. Good on whyte on accepting those terms. 

15 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Whyte didn't accept 80/20. Thats why its went to purse bids.

I don't think that's correct. The World Boxing Council approved the 80/20 purse split. Last time I read about the fight, Hearn was appealing the decision. If the court case went no where Whyte said he would accept it.

• 2 weeks later...