Boxing and MMA

unfortunate, i went against the grain and picked munroe to win this 1, even though it seemed Quigg was a bit of a favourite.

That Richard Towers fight was something aswell, hilarious fight. Towers is crap, he's going nowhere, was hanging on for dear life against that Frenchman even though he couldnt fight due o an injured arm :lol:

Stayed up for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr aswell. That kid is tough as hell and man those body shots look like they hurt like fuck. Lee's rib cage was reddened up real bad. Chavez is huge aswell, boils down to middleweight and fights as a cruiserweight. Arum saying Chavez jr vs Sergio Martiniez in a middleweight mega fight in September, which i hope will be Chavez's last fight at Middleweight, he needs to move up.

Mosley was not a legitimate opponent. That fight should never have happened.

I have no doubt he isn't afraid to fight anyone, but his promoters seem very cautious in choosing who he fights. Ortiz will be his toughest test yet.

Alvarez is just starting his career FFS lol

Taking on Mosley, Williams ( before crash) and Ortiz at his age

He isn't scared to fight anyone

Not sure about that one. About fighting Williams I mean, not about whether it was before the crash or not. :lol:

He's probably not

But he needs to work his way up the ranks

He will get there

Not much left in the way now once he takes on ortiz

I want to see him fight Lara. But seems like no-one at 154lbs wants anything to do with him.

You can't beat a Skelf fight review from the early hours of the morning. He doesn't mince his words when he is tired. :clap::lol:

:lol: I just finished feeding the baby and switched it on as fighters were entering ring. Was covered in milky sick so not in the best mood. Anyway I really don't rate Chavez and he will get destroyed by Martinez IMHO

I think there's a couple of things to consider about this Chavez v Martinez fight.

If the ring is as small as it was for Chavez v Lee then that will favour Chavez.

Also, if the fight is in Vegas, then Chavez stands a good chance as Vegas judges love to favour the aggressor over the counterpuncher.

I think Martinez wins, but it's a competitive fight.

Martinez is vastly overrated

He's a good fighter , but c'mon

He's struggling to take out Darren barker and macklin who would have been blown out in the first 6 rounds by the likes of hopkins and RJJ when they were at the weight

Martinez is vastly overrated

He's a good fighter , but c'mon

He's struggling to take out Darren barker and macklin who would have been blown out in the first 6 rounds by the likes of hopkins and RJJ when they were at the weight

nah i disagree, Macklin & Barker are alot better than you think. Macklin was given the shot against Martinez because he felt that Macklin had just beaten Sturm. He's knockin these guys out by smashing through their guards. Also, dont forget his stunning 1 punch KO gainst Williams.

As for your comparison with RJJ & Bhop... maybe, but they are both bigger men that started in the 160 division and then moved up, not to mention they are all-time greats. Martinez started at Welterweight, and even know his best division would probably be Light-middle imo. If he beats JCCjr he'll be the undisputed best fighter at 160lb imo and that deserves alot of credit.

I rate Martinez highly. He's just unfortunate that he hasn't had a 'big' fight.

Still think he's the only guy that could beat Mayweather but he presents too much of a risk with very little reward for Floyd to consider fighting him.

Soto just had no power to pose problems after moving up in weight

Ortiz looks comfortable

Don't know why he couldn't just see out the last 3 rounds as he was winning on all scorecards with a few rounds to spare

If Ortiz did have a broken jaw I can't blame him for pulling out.

Some fighters may have continued, some (like Ortiz) won't.

Entertaining fight and congrats to Lopez on a big win. Hopefully we get to see him on tv more.