Great footballing moments

H72

162657_176652679038281_100000806498829_364831_2945542_n.jpg

Last minute of the last game of the season,2-2 in the nou camp, winner qualifies for the Champions League. Unless Barcelona score, Valencia qualify (on goal difference?)

Frank de Boer chips the ball to Rivaldo on the edge of the box, He takes it on his chest and arrows an overhead kick into the bottom corner.

Look at Baraja's face :lol:

was that not his hat trick goal aswell ?

Awsome player .

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greatest hat-trick ever scored ^

Apart from Gazza's against Aberdeen obviously.

Gazza's was better for sure.

If I remember correctly his other goals were both from outside the area, one a free-kick. He was best in the world at that point.

I'm not sure.

I think it's from when Manchester United beat Arsenal to end their EPL unbeaten record.

Lehmann would have knocked all of them clean out

Lehmann's a fucking wido. :lol:

I remember at the Stuttgart game last year, there was a foul on Pogrebnyak or one of the other strikers and Lehmann marched to nearly the halfway line demanding a booking. How he could see the tackle properly from the other end of the pitch, I'll never know.

LuisSuarezhandball-.jpg

Last minute of extra time in the quarter final of the world cup between Ghana and Uruguay with the score at 1-1. Suarez deliberately handballs it on the line to prevent a certain goal and to prevent Ghana going through. From the resulting penalty Gyan skys it over the bar. Uruguay win the penalty shoot out 4-2 (with Gyan scoring one of the penatlys for Ghana)

LuisSuarezhandball-.jpg

Last minute of extra time in the quarter final of the world cup between Ghana and Uruguay with the score at 1-1. Suarez deliberately handballs it on the line to prevent a certain goal and to prevent Ghana going through. From the resulting penalty Gyan skys it over the bar. Uruguay win the penalty shoot out 4-2 (with Gyan scoring one of the penatlys for Ghana)

Clever, clever man

LuisSuarezhandball-.jpg

Fair Play? :craphead:

I'm not sure.

I think it's from when Manchester United beat Arsenal to end their EPL unbeaten record.

Lehmann would have knocked all of them clean out

It also sparked pizzagate - trouble in the tunnel at the end and Sir Alex got pelted by a pizza.

Second+goal+Brazil+Elano+Brazil+North+Korea+RFrtXrwmCj-m.jpg

North Korean internationalist Yun-Nam Ji scores against Brazil at the 2010 FIFA World Cup, in the Ellis Park Stadium, Johannesburg, South Africa.