Jamie Ness

ekrfc87

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have reserved judgement until now as i didn't want to be to hasty but he looks like he will become a great player !!!

He has a great touch, a fine range of passing and some classy turns and i would like to see him play more often as he could be our future !!!

young ness is the reason we were prepared to sell thomson, he was supposed to start in the first team at the beginning of the season but picked up an injury from which he only recovered a few weeks ago. give this kid another 10 games and watch him go, he's the real deal alright

Another thing I've noticed since Ness has been playing is that McCulloch looks a lot better and more comfortable next to him.

I've slated McCulloch on many occasions but to be fair he has been playing really well next to Ness. Seems to be sticking to his job more and letting Ness play football. That's the benefit of having an actual football playing CM.

Talking aboot yesterday's game at work last night, and how I thought Jamie Ness could turn out to be a future star.

Wee waiter in the Restaurant pipes up "Aye......................he's ma brother".

"Fuck off ya smert cunt".

Red face time for thebooler - it is his fuckin brother! doh

someone mentioned it after the sellick game....

jamie ness ,after three good games now has the look of a young slim jim baxter, comfy on the ball,vision, awareness,a bit of dig in the tackle, obvious ability,getting better in the air,and a super range of passing...but most of all a FOOTBALLERS brain on his young shoulders.now i can remember slim jim baxter in his pomp,and this boy might just be the gallus young superstar the rangers need,heres hoping.

well done so far young jamie,keep working,keep listening...i suspect wee durranty may have had a fair bit to do with this boys development,just a hunch.

someone mentioned it after the sellick game....

jamie ness ,after three good games now has the look of a young slim jim baxter, comfy on the ball,vision, awareness,a bit of dig in the tackle, obvious ability,getting better in the air,and a super range of passing...but most of all a FOOTBALLERS brain on his young shoulders.now i can remember slim jim baxter in his pomp,and this boy might just be the gallus young superstar the rangers need,heres hoping.

well done so far young jamie,keep working,keep listening...i suspect wee durranty may have had a fair bit to do with this boys development,just a hunch.

Spire, I think you are saying what a few of us are a few of us are afraid to say. I am not old enough to have seen Baxter,( and no, I am not saying he is the 'next Baxter') but I have looked at video of Baxter many times and there is an uncanny similarity with Ness and Baxter. On a another note, does it not make all our hearts glad to see one of our own come through? I love to see our players come through the ranks, hopefully Ness keeps working at his game and doing all the right things.

Another thing I've noticed since Ness has been playing is that McCulloch looks a lot better and more comfortable next to him.

I've slated McCulloch on many occasions but to be fair he has been playing really well next to Ness. Seems to be sticking to his job more and letting Ness play football. That's the benefit of having an actual football playing CM.

I agree completely. The pair of them didnt put a foot wrong really.. Some good passing going on from both of them!

c

omplete bolloks edu came on and scored has got experience, ness has only payed 3 games plenty of time to develop

Ness makes Edu look redundant, Edu scored but still looks lost in Scottish football.

If Edu replaces Ness it will be a shock as Ness offers far more in the midfield.

I would love to see him given a chance beside Davis at CM.

Weiss-Davis-Ness-Naismith

Put that into a diamond formation,Amac, with Weiss in behind the front two, Davis on the right...Naismith on the left and watch our game pick up to another level.

I guarantee it. (tu)