David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

i would fuckin love that :drool: that would most definatly cause a riot :lol: if he scores against them and playes the flute i expect aw the doubters on here to apologise :lol:

He wouldn't do that again,I don't think anyway. But he will still GIRUT if he does score against them.

Thats if he signs?

He wouldn't do that again,I don't think anyway. But he will still GIRUT if he does score against them.

Thats if he signs?

if he does it in a friendly hewould defo do it in on of :lol:

Think I`d sign someone on ability rather than on his faith.

Remember we had an all Protestant team during Celtic`s nine in a row, ah those halcyon days doh

You forgot to say that 11 good Protestants won our only European Trophy. :crabflute:

In July 2008, as a Fulham player, Healy caused controversy[20] when he adopted the posture of a flute player (symbolic of the Protestant Orange Order, similar to a previous incident involving Paul Gascoigne) in response to a question posed by Celtic fans chanting "Where were you on the Twelfth?" during a pre-season friendly match against Celtic at Craven Cottage. Healy subsequently apologised profusely for any offence he may unwittingly have caused and signed many autographs for Celtic fans after the game.

In October 2008, Healy received several death threats after he welcomed an international goal he had scored by saying 'the famine is over'. The goal had come after an uncharacteristic drought at the time. Healy's comments were portrayed as a reference to Rangers fans' chant – "‘the famine is over, why don`t you go home?" Healy was oblivious to the fact that he had offended anyone saying, "I’m so disappointed and upset that anyone could even try and make this link. And when told about this I was I was totally bemused.

Fuckin bring it on

think he's just being signed as a backup for beattie.seemingly walter was asking the players at training if they knew any players who were looking for a game and davis and laffs suggested their pal.saves on scouting doesnt it

think he's just being signed as a backup for beattie.seemingly walter was asking the players at training if they knew any players who were looking for a game and davis and laffs suggested their pal.saves on scouting doesnt it

ppaaahhahahahaah aw aye so your privy to what walter talks aboot at training. also hes wanting the players to suggest him targets :lol: also beattie is never fit so it will be in place of beattie

As shit a strike rate as that is, it's still better than Beattie's...

62 appearances for Sheffield United - 34 goals!

38 appearances for Stoke City - 9 goals (actually pretty decent for what type of team Stoke were in the Premier League at the time)

Still, as I said, his previous form means nothing. It's quite evident he's lost/losing everything he had as a younger striker and it certainly looks like a complete waste of £500k-£1m.

I really hope Healy proves me wrong but I can't see him doing that.

Can some one name players we should be going for instead of Healy? A realistic option we can afford.

I would be delighted with Healy over the shite we have been linked with recently at least he will play his heart out for us

mon the healy yasssssssssssss fuk riodan fuk boyd fuk novo HEALY HEALY HEALY

Uncalled for, but anyway. Give Healy a chance, he'd be willing to give us his all, and we know he can score goals so why not?

Besides...imagine Ibrox when he scores the winner against them. 45,000 of us..."Healy....Healy....Healy"

That would be insanely good.