David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

But do you honestly think he's the same player now? Again, that's past form. His recent form has been embarrassingly bad.

Form embarrassingly bad? the guy hasn't been playing regular football in 4 years.

Look at his form when he has been playing regular football.

He was at Preston from 2000 until 2005 he was also at Norwich during that time. - apps 156 goals 45

He was at Leeds United from 2005 to 2007 - apps 121 goals 31

Euro 2008 qualifiers - apps 12 goals 13

If he plays regular football he will score goals.

Aget what you mean mate but coming to Rangers could be just what he needs. Playing for your boyhood heroes playing with all you've got could revolutionise his form. hopefully

I hope so too , because by the looks of things , this is the signing were going to get .

As I said in an earlier post , if he signs he will get my full support , and I wouldn't bet against him nicking one against the scum , but I'm just not particularly thrilled with the signing .

You would think after a month of the transfer window , entering the last few days , we could come up with a better option than David healy .

ok mate the source is Ian Durrants son Max, and the player is Carlos Vela, walter has been on the phone to Arsene and we are said to be "leading the race"

hope i dont end up like this cunt for mentioning lol > :chopometer:

why would you post that, are you daft, i hope durranty isnt looking in or young max will be grounded for the rest of the year

Form embarrassingly bad? the guy hasn't been playing regular football in 4 years.

Look at his form when he has been playing regular football.

He was at Preston from 2000 until 2005 he was also at Norwich during that time. - apps 156 goals 45

He was at Leeds United from 2005 to 2007 - apps 121 goals 31

Euro 2008 qualifiers - apps 12 goals 13

If he plays regular football he will score goals.

That was between 3 and 11 years ago!

ok mate the source is Ian Durrants son Max, and the player is Carlos Vela, walter has been on the phone to Arsene and we are said to be "leading the race"

hope i dont end up like this cunt for mentioning lol > :chopometer:

I can't see that happening he has joined West brom on loan.

I got slated for saying this was good signing. Still think he would be better back up than beattie. It went like. I think healy would be a good signing. Response was. Not good enough. Then I said. And james beattie is? Got slated. Yeah TWB u wer 1 of them.. Well beattie has won no 1 over yet.

fs 137 guests. I hope healy joins and scores against your fucking scummy child abusing club and plays the flute right infront of the shower of cunts that you are and says GIRFUY then watch as yous all have a fuckin timplosion :crabflute::crabflute::crabflute::crabflute::wanker::wanker:(tu) Also you are all filthy taigs...that is all

fs 137 guests. I hope healy joins and scores against your fucking scummy child abusing club and plays the flute right infront of the shower of cunts that you are and says GIRFUY then watch as yous all have a fuckin timplosion :crabflute::crabflute::crabflute::crabflute::wanker::wanker:(tu) Also you are all filthy taigs...that is all

AND THIS

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/david-healy-furious-at-death-threats-14014722.html

HEALY HEALY HEALY