David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

I try to think about it like this;

Put yourself in his shoes. Spent your life supporting Rangers but you've never managed to play for them. You've had a purple patch with your country and won a few moves off the back of it, but you've ended up at a lot of back water clubs that haven't tickled your fancy whatsoever and you've never really managed to get 'up' for them.

Now, out of the blue, Rangers come in for you. How would you react?

I'd be erasing the last three years for my six month crack at a contract with Rangers and absolutely running myself into the ground to get into shape and form for the club.

This may not happen, but Healy's no different to you or me when it comes to playing for Rangers. It might just work out.

There are no other Darche's on RM!

Well should it be true, I'm OK with it.

Someone mentioned Riordan above - that I wouldn't be cool with, not that I think we would even consider him. Would rather have Clayton Donaldson, but just for the name.

Clayton Donaldson ? Doesn't he play for U2 or summit? :sherlock:

Put yourself in his shoes. Spent your life supporting Rangers but you've never managed to play for them. You've had a purple patch with your country and won a few moves off the back of it, but you've ended up at a lot of back water clubs that haven't tickled your fancy whatsoever and you've never really managed to get 'up' for them.

I'd be erasing the last three years for my six month crack at a contract with Rangers and absolutely running myself into the ground to get into shape and form for the club.

This may not happen, but Healy's no different to you or me when it comes to playing for Rangers. It might just work out.

Spot on, your better with words than me!

I find it embarassing some rangers fans would actually contemplate Riordan here. Awful.

SAme its an absoulte disgrace and shows what sort of fans we have, anyone that would prefer riordan needs to have their head checked and make sure its rangers they support

Exactly how I feel and hope I his desire can rekindle his N.I. form..

If it happens then we all have to get behind him.

i thought walter was looking for a versatile forward ??? in saying that, we'll now have someone that hates timmy as much as us. he must be buzzing at the thought of pulling on a jersey. can you imagine how good a reception he'd get at ibrox ? he'll be greeted by 50odd thousand bears playing pretend flutes :crabflute: