David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

I know good players can play bad if surrounded by bad players. Look at Fernando Torres he is playing utter shite right now because is surrounded by players not good enough for him to play well but when Gerrard is fit and when Alonso and co. were at Liverpool the guy was unplayable

(tu)

I know good players can play bad if surrounded by bad players. Look at Fernando Torres he is playing utter shite right now because is surrounded by players not good enough for him to play well but when Gerrard is fit and when Alonso and co. were at Liverpool the guy was unplayable

Fernando Torres

David Healy

WHAT?

kplfishtank

Honesty ??? I cant stand Smith , and have not bought a season ticket since he came back , just like lots of others . The guy cost us 10 in a row with his negative crap and noe hes going to do the same this year. The football we play with him in charge is fuckin dire and he is one of the reasons we cannot sell season tickets every year !

U talk utter pish (td)

Be careful what u wish for, If u think ally is gona play great attacking footy next yr ur deluded, especially with the budget he'll have.

I'd rather u didn't buy an ST, the team and the management can do without the likes of ur negativity.

Hooper went to the SPL from Scunthorpe

We signed Broadfoot from St Mirren

We have signed players from Hibs and other smaller clubs

It doesnt matter what team a player comes from. You are making the assumption the best players play for all the best clubs, and thats not true, what would be the point of the trasfer system then?

Excellent players, good players, can play for smaller clubs, we all have to play and/or start somewhere.

Doncaster i thought i saw, were doing really well this season and would beat most SPL teams.

(tu)

I think the differences there are that those guys were relatively young and came through the system and performed at a certain level for a while before winning big moves. In Healy's case he's gone down from the top(he started at Man Utd) then back up to the top(Sunderland) and then gone back down to Doncaster. That's why I think he's past it :-/. But like I said, time will tell !

The sad thing is that some on this board would rather welcome dirty stinking Earl Haigs, or players who hate our club.

quite right the only thing that matters is they are good prod rangers men.

forgett all that football ability shite, that never got anyone anywhere

healy hasnt that great a record in england, but he;s definately a good finisher, after all a striker can only score if the team creates the chances for him, if he signs then good luck to him, one things for sure he;ll definately be up for it, think this could turn out to be a good signing if it goes through. heres to 3 in a row (-:

You forgot to say that 11 good Protestants won our only European Trophy. :crabflute:
Really does not make a good trade off one C.W.C.

Really does not make a good trade off one C.W.C. to one European Cup and nine League Titles, but if you are going to restrict your choice of player on religious ground you have got to take what you can get. Our NIA team was punctuated with talent.

quite right the only thing that matters is they are good prod rangers men.

forgett all that football ability shite, that never got anyone anywhere

a good singing voice and/or a rangers tattoo is the first thing we should be looking

for in all of our players,especially our strikers <cr>

I really hope Beattie goes before Tuesday because the idea of having both him and Healy on our wagebill is very difficult to stomach

Where is Beattie going to go? Who is daft enough to take him? He is a dud we took a massive gamble and it has backfired. We have shown everyone our hand - we are stuck with Beattie for the foreseeable.

a good singing voice and/or a rangers tattoo is the first thing we should be looking

for in all of our players,especially our strikers <cr>

yes indeed theres a couple of boys in my work we should look to sign. big rangers men. drink in the louden the lot.

David healy will score goals if it's put on a plate for him. He's a penalty box striker.

We need to make sure we provide for him and jelavic.

Al tell yi what tho, we will still only play 1 up front against Celtic and hell sit on the bench. Walter will shite it!