David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

So what song we gonna sing for him then? :sherlock:

One other thing, at least it will see an end to the David Healy having a medical at Ross Hall stories that always seem to do the rounds on transfer deadline day :sherlock:

Hes like me and u. He hates the fenions too, walking in a healy wonderland.haha

What you on about when did we win the European cup, also did we never win a title or any other trophy before 9 in a row.

Come on Minstral we both lived through it the 9 in a row and the winning of the European cup by the team from the east end of the city or have you erased this from your memory, mind you they did not aclaimthat it was achieved by 11 RC`s

Come on Minstral we both lived through it the 9 in a row and the winning of the European cup by the team from the east end of the city or have you erased this from your memory, mind you they did not aclaimthat it was achieved by 11 RC`s

Sorry i thought that you were on about Rangers, it was just the way you posted it. (tu)

This is me just online after going out at teatime yesterday. David fucking Healy? Give me a fucking break, is this honestly what we are reduced to? Surely to fuck there is someone out there better than him with more attributes like pace for example and actually scores goals. I know he is NIs record goalscorer but how many has he scored at club level? Not many or at least not as many as you'd expect. We'd be as well signing Cadamarteri than him to be honest. Sorry to be so negative but this is just utters baws as far as I'm concerned :anguish:

He's scored 85 goals in his club career. but he's only really played regularly for 3 teams week in week out.

Leeds united Fulham & Preston.

He's been at alot of teams but the 3 above are the only ones were he got a regular game.

So what song we gonna sing for him then? :sherlock:

One other thing, at least it will see an end to the David Healy having a medical at Ross Hall stories that always seem to do the rounds on transfer deadline day :sherlock:

David Healy, David Healy, David Healy Ulsters Number 9

Nanananananananananananananananananana

David Healy David Healy, David Healy Ulsters Number 9

:crabflute:

He's scored 85 goals in his club career. but he's only really played regularly for 3 teams week in week out.

Leeds united Fulham & Preston.

He's been at alot of teams but the 3 above are the only ones were he got a regular game.

Got a good few at PNE, how many at Leeds and Fulham?

I think the differences there are that those guys were relatively young and came through the system and performed at a certain level for a while before winning big moves. In Healy's case he's gone down from the top(he started at Man Utd) then back up to the top(Sunderland) and then gone back down to Doncaster. That's why I think he's past it :-/. But like I said, time will tell !

Time will indeed tell, the next 3 days are going to be pivotal for our future, though no one will knwo how important until May.

I hope we get the finger out, big time!

(tu)

Until it comes from Walters mouth all transfer threads are piss takes but hey, life would be boring without them :lol:

Mmmmmmm...........................did it no come fae Walters mouth that he had offered Commons a deal, and then Commons denied Rangers had spoken wae him? :sherlock:

The guy that does the interviews on rangers t.v, Andrew Davidson has tweeted that he has just finished a very intresting interview with sir Walter, and also said that he has noticed not a lot of people have jumped on the healy bandwagon, and that we are right not to. Pretty cryptic, but I wonder if there is not too much in it ?

I have a feeling Boyd will be here on monday,boro have siad they will help pay some of his wages if we wanted him.

According to my mate who knows Bernie Slaven he said Boyd is desperate to come back to Rangers given the chance, he regrets leaving and hasnt settled in middlesbrough he wants away.