David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

According to my mate who knows Bernie Slaven he said Boyd is desperate to come back to Rangers given the chance, he regrets leaving and hasnt settled in middlesbrough he wants away.

No Thanks cant hack it in the Championship so wouldnt want him back

No Thanks cant hack it in the Championship so wouldnt want him back

He can hack it up here though,him & Jelavic up front would be a brilliant strikeforce.

He now knows he's a fanny for leaving i don't know why players try and do this,because most of the Scottish players who grew up supporting us,then when they leave they alway say they have regretted leaving us.

You would think they would learn from other players mistakes.

He was out of favour at Fulham pretty much straight after Sanchez got the boot, Roy Hodgson certainly didn't fancy him.

A player who's done fuck all at club level, just a terrible signing.

He's not even signed yet and he's written off, what chance does the guy stand?

But can more than hack it in the spl and that's what we need!

He can hack it up here though,him & Jelavic up front would be a brilliant strikeforce.

He now knows he's a fanny for leaving i don't know why players try and do this,because most of the Scottish players who grew up supporting us,then when they leave they alway say they have regretted leaving us.

You would think they would learn from other players mistakes.

I just wouldnt want him back for us i think Jelavic would be a cart horse for him. IMO Jelavic is far too good to be the man making chances for Boyd we need someone that will compliment Jelavic until then i would happily have Healy over Boyd

Boyd or Healy isn't even an argument. I want neither but if pushed i would choose Boyd every time. Healy is just as limited as Boyd technically, but doesn't have the poachers instinct to make up for it. So many people who've never seen him play assume he's a penalty box poacher because of his international record but he really isn't. I can't remember him ever scoring a tap in for NI

Guest SandyWATP

How do u know. you just going to listen to the daily record? and clyde1, Who both said that Craig whyte would take over Rangers before Christmas.

And still nothing has happened.

I have my sauces.

They have taken to long in signing someone. smith has been talking alot of shite to us since this window opened. He said that we would be getting someone in only if miller left.

Well we're still fucking waiting. You would think they would have had a replacement ready to come in as soon as he left,Because they knew he going.

According to my mate who knows Bernie Slaven he said Boyd is desperate to come back to Rangers given the chance, he regrets leaving and hasnt settled in middlesbrough he wants away.

Boyd has been telling all his friends in Scotland the same, he wants to come home, money is not an issue anymore.

if this is true offer him 5k a week and if he disnt like it he can rot in england.

he does not deserve any decent money from us.

£5k is mental, not a chance in hell. :)

Would be interesting to see us offer him pennies though, and we will see if hes 'desperate' to come home.