David Murray - Legend or a Spent-force

Frankie

When SDM finally goes, the club will have been raped financially as we no longer own the building that housed the ticket office, we no longer own the Albion car park. we no longer own the catering franchise, we have outsourced our retail dept for 10 years and yet some still try to tell us that the chairman has not done very well out of his ownership of our club.

Then there's Edmiston House.....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When SDM finally goes, the club will have been raped financially as we no longer own the building that housed the ticket office, we no longer own the Albion car park. we no longer own the catering franchise, we have outsourced our retail dept for 10 years and yet some still try to tell us that the chairman has not done very well out of his ownership of our club.

Ah many a good billy boy night oot we had in Morleys and the best Premier Rangers Club in the history of the club and he gave ours away

I wouldnt piss on the man if he was on fire :angry2:

Ah many a good billy boy night oot we had in Morleys and the best Premier Rangers Club in the history of the club and he gave ours away

Just another part of the Rangers empire he let go to the dogs for his own end.Now my cynical mind is asking, do we get the rental from the offices in the Copland and Broomloan stands, or are they part of the Murray money making cartel?

Just another part of the Rangers empire he let go to the dogs for his own end.Now my cynical mind is asking, do we get the rental from the offices in the Copland and Broomloan stands, or are they part of the Murray money making cartel?

It shall be raped and ranshacked make no doubt about it...he will squeeze everything out of our club coz he doesnt give a feck about it

HANG THE BARSTEWARD HIGH

Has definitely lost the the battle with the media and the PR battle too ? And thats coming from sources within Ibrox. It's time to go, so sooner rather than later please Dave, you weaken us more each day with your presence and your silence. :wave:

Maybe we can say that he is both from the question asked at the beginning of the thread. A legend and a spent force to an extent

Feckin legend ?????

He would need to go more than feckin 9 good yrs before I call him a legend

Aw he did wiz supply some money and he fecked that up in the end and sold all our assets

If anybody says to my face that kunt is legend they can expect a swift kick in the albert halls for starters