The Club, The Fans.

DietofWorms

I don't write many Topics but here goes....

One thing that I've been wondering lately is 'Do the Club have any idea what the mood of the Fans is?'.

What I mean by that is, having now been sitting in the same seat at Ibrox for 24 years I'm swithering about making it 25. From seeing player after player leave at the first bid or continually being warned about songs and behaviour and being left undefended at the hands of a media who say what they want about us. It feels like such hard work now. This isn't a knee jerk reaction but I'm seeing and hearing more and more good Bears wonder if it is worth it. Supporting a Club is more than Trophy winning. Christ, I cut my teeth on John Greig managed Rangers and even then I felt proud going to Ibrox but now.....The only thing I feel proud of is the Fans because, warts and all, at least I know we care. Do The Board?

So if the board arent interested in defending our club and traditions, it's our/your duty as a Bear to renew your seat for your quarter of a century season, the Bears are the club. It's us that makes being a Ranger so special. It's not always going to be like this. I'm only on my first ST and I will be renewing next season, no matter who's in charge, no matter who's the manager, no matter who's on the pitch, no matter what we win, or don't win this season.

So if the board arent interested in defending our club and traditions, it's our/your duty as a Bear to renew your seat for your quarter of a century season, the Bears are the club. It's us that makes being a Ranger so special. It's not always going to be like this. I'm only on my first ST and I will be renewing next season, no matter who's in charge, no matter who's the manager, no matter who's on the pitch, no matter what we win, or don't win this season.

I know, i'm just pissed off and having a rant.

I don't write many Topics but here goes....

One thing that I've been wondering lately is 'Do the Club have any idea what the mood of the Fans is?'.

What I mean by that is, having now been sitting in the same seat at Ibrox for 24 years I'm swithering about making it 25. From seeing player after player leave at the first bid or continually being warned about songs and behaviour and being left undefended at the hands of a media who say what they want about us. It feels like such hard work now. This isn't a knee jerk reaction but I'm seeing and hearing more and more good Bears wonder if it is worth it. Supporting a Club is more than Trophy winning. Christ, I cut my teeth on John Greig managed Rangers and even then I felt proud going to Ibrox but now.....The only thing I feel proud of is the Fans because, warts and all, at least I know we care. Do The Board?

Being a Rangers Supporter is for life mate. When we won 9-In-A-Row, you wouldnt have written that. And when we got to the UEFA Cup Final, you wouldnt have written that either.

Like every single one of us - You just want us to get a buyer and get back to the way we were.

Be patient and get behind the Club that you love, the Club that we all love.

WATP

I know, i'm just pissed off and having a rant.

Aye I get ya.

Fucking tough at the minute, been burying my head in the sand thinking it will all be OK. The next time I see a story in the paper about an alleged Takeover and Knight of any form, I think I'll burn the shop down.

So many things that should be better than they are, atmosphere, finances, results!

I don't know where I'd start if I won enough money to buy the club.

First act of ownership would be to release a new chant on bits of paper for stewards to distribute, a chant that gives a message to the newspapers and footballing bodies that try 'condmemn' us for alleged sectarianism (a word which doesnt need to exist).

This chant would be....

'WE'LL SING WHAT WE WANT

WE'LL SING WHAT WE WAA-AA-AANT

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

WE'LL SING WHAT WE WANT'

followed by an ear drum shattering rendtion of The Billy Boys, so loud the Girodome collapsed.

:uk:

Aye I get ya.

Fucking tough at the minute, been burying my head in the sand thinking it will all be OK. The next time I see a story in the paper about an alleged Takeover and Knight of any form, I think I'll burn the shop down.

So many things that should be better than they are, atmosphere, finances, results!

I don't know where I'd start if I won enough money to buy the club.

First act of ownership would be to release a new chant on bits of paper for stewards to distribute, a chant that gives a message to the newspapers and footballing bodies that try 'condmemn' us for alleged sectarianism (a word which doesnt need to exist).

This chant would be....

'WE'LL SING WHAT WE WANT

WE'LL SING WHAT WE WAA-AA-AANT

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

WE'LL SING WHAT WE WANT'

followed by an ear drum shattering rendtion of The Billy Boys, so loud the Girodome collapsed.

:uk:

Please buy Rangers :sherlock: