Guilty Pleasures

Marky.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't pish, but I really liked Julien Rodriguez. Not many others do apparently..

i liked him mate, he wasnt that bad!

by the way, any ways i can change this name at the side from "moses McNeil" to something else? im new to this and have no idea how to do it haha

i liked him mate, he wasnt that bad!

by the way, any ways i can change this name at the side from "moses McNeil" to something else? im new to this and have no idea how to do it haha

Click your name in the top right, and a drop bar will appear. Click my settings. Then go into profile, and it's a few boxes down- 'Member title.'

Click your name in the top right, and a drop bar will appear. Click my settings. Then go into profile, and it's a few boxes down- 'Member title.'

:uk: can't find it unfortunately mate, i think i must be stupid, thanks for trying though haha :21:

Big Kirk Broadfoot.

Others don't like him but i think he is fuckin magic.Also big Jig and Lafferty.

No Surrender

Rab

Federico Nieto and pierre fanfan,both weren't given a proper chance imo.

FanFan was treated dismally

Played centre half his whole career. Plays centre half in our first 2 games, we keep clean sheets in both. Then we sign Rodriguez and Kyrgiakos, shunt him out to right back, then drop him permanently