How much will Murray splash

Craigy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well how much he give Wattie to spend?

He gives the usualy pish of yes but thats made up in wages etc well theres alot going to be freed up etc.

What really gets on ma tits is....Waldo took the job coz it wiz his pal and it was the chance to manage the club again...

He had no agenda or hee haw

He couldnt give e feck about us or the club in the long run the selfish barsteward

Well how much he give Wattie to spend?

He gives the usualy pish of yes but thats made up in wages etc well theres alot going to be freed up etc.

I would be surprised if its more than 4M net.... bear in mind we will probably get 1-1.5M for Buffel plus maybe a tenner for Sebo so that would mean we would spend somewhere in the region of 5-5.5M, we will have some scope in terms of wages with Prso and Klos leaving so that may allow us some more expensive Bosman types.....but in all honesty I am not expecting anything much in terms of major signings....the whole Brown thing looks like just what it was...smoke and mirrors

Murray has already stated that he won't spend any more than what we bring in.

If we qualify for the CL group stage then that may mean we might spend around £6million on players (and wages) leaving another million or 2 for January. But it's a big if and I think it's more likely to be around half that.

we might spend around £6million on players
But it's a big if and I think it's more likely to be around half that

£3million will not be acceptable. You cant even get Scott Brown for that.

If that is the case then a lot of fans will be calling for Murray's head.

Murray has already stated that he won't spend any more than what we bring in.

If we qualify for the CL group stage then that may mean we might spend around £6million on players (and wages) leaving another million or 2 for January. But it's a big if and I think it's more likely to be around half that.

I dont want hm to spend anythin....I just wish he would GTF right now

I dont give a flyin feck anymore about him and his erselickers...Waldo n Ally included

Did Murray not say on a radio interview, if we get hammered by Uefa, i.e stadium closed, there will be little to no transfer funds due to gate losses

I dont know but if he did say that then how does he expect us to win trophies with that pish squad that is only going to get weaker in the summer?

Can't wait till the transfer window opens.

I'm more excited about what Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal are going to do and I couldnt even give a f*ck about those teams.

I'm more excited about what Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal are going to do and I couldnt even give a f*ck about those teams.

We will see muff.

Graham Alexander to rangers. :craphead:

We will see muff.

If we sign him I'll shoot myself.

We will see muff.

If we sign him I'll shoot myself.

I get the impression ye will be history by the mornin :lol:

I would expect £10 million is a true figure to strengthen the team, stretching to four players would be nice. Otherwise we will generate no money in Europe by being pish!!

Even he must realise we must spend now to have a chance to generate the revenue streams in Europe to make investing each year in new players. Maybe even money back for him, but otherwise we will by pish all the time. You must generate to spend yes, but first time out you must spend to make money.

If he is not going to invest in the club, time to jog on then Murray.

(willy) (willy) (willy) (willy) (harhar) (harhar) (harhar) (harhar) :wave: :wave: :wave: bluosh bluosh bluosh