Kirk Broadfoot

Muff

Is he injured at the moment. Not heard his name or seen him in the St. Mirren squad for ages????

Nope will be injured around 10th of July.....fecked for months hopefully :lol:

Is he injured at the moment. Not heard his name or seen him in the St. Mirren squad for ages????

Another ridiculous statement, infact a shocking one.

You really are a clown!

WOOO.

Just found out i did get a ticket for the game on sunday. I willl see him in the flesh then. B)

Is it such a good thing to have a ticket for Sunday after witnessing a depressing performance at Ibrox on Saturday?

Also says it all when you are talking about going to a Rangers match and you are more interested in Broadfoot and not the Rangers performance......

Stupid thing to say and you call yourself a Rangers fan :rolleyes:

Never knew he was Darryl Broadfoot's wee brother.

I know you dont like watching Scotsport, But Daryl Broadfoot is on it tonight.

Defenatley wont be watching it, I suffered enough on saturday.

WOOO.

Just found out i did get a ticket for the game on sunday. I willl see him in the flesh then. B)

Is it such a good thing to have a ticket for Sunday after witnessing a depressing performance at Ibrox on Saturday?

Also says it all when you are talking about going to a Rangers match and you are more interested in Broadfoot and not the Rangers performance......

Yeah was a poor performance but you go to support your team no matter what through thick and thin, am going and a would like to see Broadfoot see how he plays and what he will bring to the squad but a will still go to support Rangers like a did when Gow played against us with Falkirk but still supported Rangers and when Gow came off a clapped off because he played well and still supported Rangers

WOOO.

I had tickets but gave them away as I just am not interested in going. I'll just watch it in the pub. Shocking attitude to have but thats what Rangers are about these day's.

WOOO.

Yes nothing beats away games. I will follow the Gers anywhere no matter how they play.

Do you really think i would be more interested in KB than the Gers. doh But he's coming here in the summer and i will be keeping a close eye on him.