James Beattie

Dan Deacon

So we bought him for 1.5m on a one year deal with an option to extend the deal by a further year.

If so that is the most ridicoulous tranfers we have ever taken part in.

Undisclosed fee ( the arsenal fan is probably just looking for something to moan about) and a two year contract with an option for a third

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as Beattie has been a dud since he arrived I think we should have kept him for cover, we are hardly over run with striking options :rolleyes: I said a few months back I wouldnt be suprised if he went on loan in Jan and folk said I was to stop talking pish and it would never happen :disappointment:

Ragin' indeed, if only there were 'v's, i wanted Jelavic :lol:

I wonder why there were no 'V's, can't be a lot of players in our squad with 'V' in their shirt name. Maybe it was down to the fact that there were so many (millions) of people getting Jelavic, that you were just too late :D

I wonder why there were no 'V's, can't be a lot of players in our squad with 'V' in their shirt name. Maybe it was down to the fact that there were so many (millions) of people getting Jelavic, that you were just too late :D

A guy got the last one 10 mins before me the cunt said :lol: .

Thought Beattie was going to be a cracker of signing, just hasn't worked out.

Although, I do think he was only signed as the Jelavic deal was looking dead, so who knows maybe the writing was on the wall as soon as Jela signed?

Another waste of money though (td)

He will come back to us harder to punt after failing infront of a wider audience :anguish:

Either that or we have to hope that he is mildly succesful or his reputation exceeds him again and someone wants to take a punt on him next season.

Thank god hes gone cant understand ian hollyway on this one ??

Any chance olly can be persuaded to take our latest midfield dynamo since charlie adam - off our hands big lee

alright beattie wil have to do then :rolleyes: