Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

Couldn't be more raging if I tried !

An absolute disgrace if this horrendous excuse for a human being is allowed to play for this great club .

To think only a few weeks ago he was being called worse than a sewer rat by an experienced manager says it all .

If he signs I will do nothing but look forward to the day he leaves .

Oh and another thing , he is almost certainly guaranteed to see a red against the tims .

Disgrace , fucking disgrace !!!

a quality player maybe signing for the club, and al you can do is look forward to the day he leaves, aye well done right enough ya plum..

diouf, yes he's a cunt, but would defp improve the squad, and if signed, may help win the league. but that doesny matter? would ye he never signed and we lost the title??

think aboot it before coming on and taking the high ground (tu)

Fucking cool it if you are that pissed off about it i fully expect you wont be celbrating if he scores for rangers?

he won't . 4 goals in 60 for Blackburn says he isn't goin to get many for us .

If he does score I will cheer for rangers , but diouf will get no backing from me . I'm sorry but I just don't agree with this signing at all .

I've said on numerous occassions regarding other possible signings that they would get my full backing once they pull on the jersey , but this cunt doesn't deserve it .

Others may disagree and that is fine by me , but I'm furious at the thought of this guy pulling on our jersey . Imagine it had been one of our fans he had spat on !

An absolute disgrace if this horrendous excuse for a human being is allowed to play for this great club .

To think only a few weeks ago he was being called worse than a sewer rat by an experienced manager says it all .

Oh and another thing , he is almost certainly guaranteed to see a red against the tims .

100% agree the day was going to well Beattie at last got rid only to be spoiled an hour or so later

the possibility of this areshole in a rangers shirt

i,m raging if this goes ahead our transfers are a f******* joke

Some serious overrating of Diouf going on in this thread. His career has been one of total underachievement and i certainly don't see him having the character or the ability to come up here and 'run riot' (or whatever other phrases have been being used)

I guess if i'm being positive, he is more naturally talented than the majority of our players

a quality player maybe signing for the club, and al you can do is look forward to the day he leaves, aye well done right enough ya plum..

diouf, yes he's a cunt, but would defp improve the squad, and if signed, may help win the league. but that doesny matter? would ye he never signed and we lost the title??

think aboot it before coming on and taking the high ground (tu)

Away and rub it in your pubes ya diddy . I'm perfectly entitled to my opinion , and it won't change whether we win the league or not . This piece of shit should not be signing for this club .

U seem to have some serious personal issues with him!

At this point in time, it looks as if this transfer of Diouf is more fact than rumour :anguish:

What a complete and utter fuckin shitbag of a man,who hasn't scored a goal since fuck knows when.

We need a defender, not some cunt like Diouf. :mad: