Remember how everyone called Charlie Adam shit?

Canadaready

Charlie Adam  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Were we nuts?

• Yes, we were nuts to think he was shite
    • No, English Football is just insane

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't rate him. He'll be found out at Liverpool if the move goes through. He doesn't have the pace.

if u have that much talent and best left peg in prem u dont need pace .and when have u ever saw a centre mid/playmaker with pace .dont have a clue what pace has got to do with it . <cr>

parts of his game have improved massively but he still makes the same stupid mistakes he did with us....sum players can adapt to the english game whilst better players than charlie have gone and failed ! look at andy carrol tho 3 or 4 goals in championship last season now in premier league hes worth £35m, tell me english football aint nuts !

The EPL is this big money merry go round and when you're on the inside it's almost think of a number when it comes to transfer fees ... I mean we would probably get 5 million for shagger but if we were an EPL club selling him it would be more like 15 <cr>

agree the mentality is mindblowing!! carroll £35 million, barcelona get david villa for £20-25 million, no brainer

He was a good player at St Mirren and under Paul Le Guen, but he didn't do well under Smith - whether thats due to position, attitude or fitness I'm not 100% sure.

Whatever the case, it was right of us to sell him. What he has done, he has done at Blackpool - its easy to use hindsight to say we should have kept him.

SSN saying Blackpool standing firm - so he may not get his move.

if thats the case its shocking and against the law ..goes against euro employment law .although he may have to put a transfer request in first .