Healy thread No 879

THEFISH

Just one more for all the donkey lovers on here........... :lol::lol::lol:

Northern Ireland and Leeds striker David Healy is being linked with a £2m move to Rangers. (Daily Mirror)

<_< if we win the league next year i will really enjoy GIRUY

GIRUY ??? Abbreviations are for yanks...whit ye oan aboot

Are you trying to say Healy would win us the league

He couldnt lace Boydies boots ya clown :lol::lol::lol:

Have your first look of the day at my erse Fish. :D Boyd couldn't lace Healy's boots for effort man.

I asked ye yesterday.....Im fascinated way thet erse how can I enlarge it for a closer look

Erses are my favourite part of the human anatomy but not the erses on here :Animation44:

Have your first look of the day at my erse Fish. :D Boyd couldn't lace Healy's boots for effort man.

I asked ye yesterday.....Im fascinated way thet erse how can I enlarge it for a closer look

Erses are my favourite part of the human anatomy but not the erses on here :Animation44:

Try imageshack or resize.it??

<_< if we win the league next year i will really enjoy GIRUY

GIRUY ??? Abbreviations are for yanks...whit ye oan aboot

Are you trying to say Healy would win us the league

He couldnt lace Boydies boots ya clown :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe not in terms of goals but in other areas yes. For a start healy can actually score against bigger teams. Beat Schmeical from 20 yards, scored against england, scored 3 past casillas ( name me one other player who has done that) Secondly he frequently scores from outside the box( i can think of once that boyd has done that). Also healy actually goes back into his own half during a match to help out , the only matches boyd actually sets foot in both halves is when he plays the full game and they swap ends at half time.

My Friend Fish as you now I agree with you on many things but on this you are so wrong I have watched both many times Healy is in a different league to Boyd For a start Healy moves an odd time during a game and takes the ball around a defender he has also been know to find a member of his own team with a pass or a header even win an odd tackle or header when challenging an opponent and most remarkably of all stay on his feet when challenged and not fall on his erse and he also stays onside. Healy has also scored in international Football against teams in the top 10 in the world and not against the mighty high flying Kilmarnocks Motherwlls etc of this world Healy v Boyd my Friend is a no Brainer

Boyd will hopefully one day develop into a player of healy's class - hes nowhere near that standard just now though. Healy has proved himself time and again over a number of years. Hope to christ we get him.

Boyd wil never be the player you all want him to be after PLG stirred the shit and you all latched on to it....

He is a penalty box striker and a feckin good wan tae for 400.000

The same applies tae aw yer donkey heros like Sebo Buffel etc...thay are aw pesh and always will be pesh, end of story !

They should have been shot at birth coz they are full a pesh

Boyd will hopefully one day develop into a player of healy's class - hes nowhere near that standard just now though. Healy has proved himself time and again over a number of years. Hope to christ we get him.

2 totally different players mate 1 is an out and out goalscorer the other is a player who does all the work outside the box but scores the occasional goal!! Boyd signing for £400,000 was an absolute steal yes he has to improve his game but if he scores goals then thats enough for me!! Healy yes a would like to see him but he has proved his self on the international stage he doesnt do it for Leeds but to be fair to him thats because he is played out of position Boyds a goalscorer and Healy isnt!! Although next season we will have Boyd and Healy upfront

Did he score today ???? :rolleyes:

No but he scored in the 2 matches previous (If I remember correctly) and that is him being played out of position out wide.

Both Boyd and Healy are very good players and would form a lethal partnership for us next season.

EDIT: Infact make that the previous 3 matches for Leeds

Did he score today ???? :rolleyes:

No but he scored in the 2 matches previous (If I remember correctly) and that is him being played out of position out wide.

Both Boyd and Healy are very good players and would form a lethal partnership for us next season.

EDIT: Infact make that the previous 3 matches for Leeds

Ok thanks for that..... :rolleyes:

I'd just like to add that this season Healy has averaged a goal every 3 starts for leeds which is pretty good for anybody but accompany that with the fact that he has been played out on the wing for the majority of those games makes it an even better return.

To answer someones point about who else has scored a hat-trick against Casillas I can only think of 3 players Gabriel Millito, Lionel Messi and Ronaldinho

Boyds a goal scorer and thats it, id take that over a worker at the moment.

You can pass the ball as much as you like, the only player who has scored for us week in week out is Boyd.

Let me put it this way would you do a straight swap?

You can pass the ball as much as you like, the only player who has scored for us week in week out is Boyd.

No, I want both as I said above I think they would form a lethal partnership, probably the best since McCoist and Hateley

No, I want both as I said above I think they would form a lethal partnership, probably the best since McCoist and Hateley

Im afraid I will need to stand by what I said the other day after he scored against Plymouth......

If he keeps Leeds up and I mean if he scores in 75% of thier remaning games minimum otherwise he can GTF

Northern Ireland and Leeds striker David Healy is being linked with a £2m move to Rangers. (Daily Mirror)

could be worse, it could be billy boy davies thread number 83096265

Im afraid I will need to stand by what I said the other day after he scored against Plymouth......

If he keeps Leeds up and I mean if he scores in 75% of thier remaning games minimum otherwise he can GTF

I actually hope Leeds get relegated, can't see it now after them hitting a bit of form, as it means he will be cheaper. You can't really accurately judge him right now playing for leeds as Wise for some reason thinks he's a winger. Judge him on his recent performances for N. Ireland where he's played as a front man, he has a tremendous record for them. Scores against a lot better defences than what he will come up against in either the Championship or SPL

Thats quite a good point actually but it should be a 6 on the end

Ive told ye a mullyin times dont exaggerate :lol:

Thats quite a good point actually but it should be a 6 on the end

Ive told ye a mullyin times dont exaggerate :lol:

but that is only a fraction of the number of Alan Smith or Robbie Fowler threads