Healy thread No 879

THEFISH

boyd couldnt lace healys boots for effort

healy couldnt lace boydys boots for goals

.. imo..

so.. would that not make a great partnership? or is just me that thinks that ?

I'm with you on that one, m8. I think that partnership would be a heckuva force to reckon with. (tu)

I dont want to risk the wrath of thefish by starting a new thread, but he's in the news again.

Manchester City have joined the race to sign £3m-rated Leeds striker David Healy. (The Daily Mirror)

the price is rising :(

I dont want to risk the wrath of thefish by starting a new thread, but he's in the news again.

Manchester City have joined the race to sign £3m-rated Leeds striker David Healy. (The Daily Mirror)

the price is rising :(

Therez nae wrath mate.....Man City have already declared they will spend a considerable amount of dosh pre- season....

Us.....nae feckin figure as per usual, the wrath has started coz I just pictured Murray sitting doing hee haw

Glasgow Rangers, Aston Villa, Manchester City and Everton are all chasing Leeds United forward David Healy.

Healy has scored 10 goals in 41 appearances for struggling Leeds, who currently lie 22nd in the Championship, but it is Healy's scoring exploits for Northern Ireland that has attracted so much interest. The striker has scored 6 goals in his last 4 appearances for his national side which has led to Leeds slapping a £3 million price tag on his head.

It is believed Healy would be keen on playing top flight football and will almost certainly ask to leave the club if they fail to avoid relegation to League One.

Glasgow Rangers, Aston Villa, Manchester City and Everton are all chasing Leeds United forward David Healy.

Healy has scored 10 goals in 41 appearances for struggling Leeds, who currently lie 22nd in the Championship, but it is Healy's scoring exploits for Northern Ireland that has attracted so much interest. The striker has scored 6 goals in his last 4 appearances for his national side which has led to Leeds slapping a £3 million price tag on his head.

It is believed Healy would be keen on playing top flight football and will almost certainly ask to leave the club if they fail to avoid relegation to League One.

If thats true it will be a good tester for our managements ambitions coz he wil get more money at the 3 of those clubs

We will see ??

Ney chance of getting him then. To buy Healy and Brown would cost at least £5.5million. Smith will be lucky to have that as the whole of his budget.

he doesnt but you can really see walter getting a massive budget can you? based on the last couple of years it comes as no surprise that our budget will be fairly low, HOWEVER. PLG said he never spent all his budget so add that on to a potential budget for this season, say he had £2M left to spend and walter will get 3. thats only 5... but im just making up random figures here...

Ney chance of getting him then. To buy Healy and Brown would cost at least £5.5million. Smith will be lucky to have that as the whole of his budget.

How do you know what his budget is ?

I think it's a rough estimate and one I don't think will be far wrong either.

So basically he doesn't have a clue, he's just surmising ? Considering they've apparently signed Brown, so what does that leave Walter to spend then if he doesn't unload some of the duds ?