***The Official Rangers vs. Bheggars Thread***

Muff

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Weiss Davis Ness Naismith

Diouf

Jelavic

Ness to man mark Kayal, and Davis on Broon8.

Straight into them, hard to leave out Lafferty thought he took his goal well, but it's either him or Weiss.

Sorry to hear that mate. Condolences to you and your family. There's been a few for sale in the ticket section over the last couple of days so keep a look out in there (tu)

Cheers mate (tu)

The one day I couldn't get on to check online :lol:

i would go with the team in the first post as well.

key to that team working will be:

1) playing in a manner to create effective width

2) when necessary, Diouf or Naismith moving centrally to put pressure on the centre halfs

3) being compact - a five man mid - when necessary

my current take on things is that we are generally doing the business, without playing well. We cannot afford any more slip ups - although this weekend is a cup match. Psychologically though this match is very important.

From what i hear from people, and read, without watching myself, Celtic have been playing well since the turn of the year. I think they are a team with a tendency to build up confidence by going on "streaks". They had a good start under Lennon, but then we burst their balloon big time in October.

Much like the first old firm game, if we can turn them over convincingly i think the panic could set in again over Parkhead way.

Smith has been known to throw a curveball, but I suppose his options are a bit more limited right now.

3-1 Rangers