*** Official Formula One 2011 Thread ***

Jamie1807

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found that race to be incredibly boring, korea is a close second to valencia for a snooze fest :sleep1:

Vettel was never really troubled and hamilton done well to fight of webber.

Another thing everytime i see hamilton i keep thinking he is gonnae start greetnin any minute - cheer up ya dick you're shagging a pussy cat doll!!!

Found that race to be incredibly boring, korea is a close second to valencia for a snooze fest :sleep1:

Vettel was never really troubled and hamilton done well to fight of webber.

Another thing everytime i see hamilton i keep thinking he is gonnae start greetnin any minute - cheer up ya dick you're shagging a pussy cat doll!!!

thought it was quite good tbh, few overtakes and that, i think it is a great track (esp on my PS3)

The legend that is brundle says

''Answer to tweets. Yes I've an offer from BBC and Sky. Yes I'll be commentating on F1 next year.''

''Have a great w/end everybody. Couple days off for me. Gym, dinner with my mum, ride m/bike, consider my future, tidy my desk, pack for india.''

Its a shame Sky have had to go and fuck this all up, F1 fans have never had it so good the brundle/jordan/humphreys/coutlhard partnership is excellent and so is the coverage. Think he will go to sky no doubt they will throw some big money at him.

Sky cunts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-2053159/F1-set-New-Jersey-Grand-Prix.html

New Jersey/New York race is officially confirmed for 2013. I will defo be going to this always wanted to go to a race and always wanted to go to New York. Can kill two birds with one stone double it up as a weeks holiday. Although my last trip to the states ended up with customs pointing machine guns at me which kinda put me off a bit!

Said on the news it was a 4 lane motorway but ive had a look on google street view and its a 4 lane main road - looks quite street circuity.

• 1 month later...

Brundle just announced literally 5 minutes ago on twitter he has signed for sky television, fcuking gutted man :anguish:

I can't get a dish on my building and there is no cable in my area seriously am i going to have to move house to watch top coverage formula 1 next season? :BELM:

The beeb even though it will have a presence at every race will scale down big time it will be piss poor coverage compared to what it is now.

Oh gawd im actually emotional watching this :anguish:

end of a era of absolute quality broadcasting from the beeb, the team splitting up with martin leaving. Sounds like from what jake was saying david will be number 1 commentator next year i bet james allan will be number 2 with lee mckenzie taking his pit job.

10 live races + 10 highlight packages = pish