*** Official Formula One 2011 Thread ***

Jamie1807

Terrific drive from Jensen, handled the conditions well and was 21st at one time, then throw in the 6 pits and my god what a win!

Great pressure on top of Vettel in the final laps and then he went and made a mistake, the pace was great and Vettel couldn't handle the pressure ;)

:uk:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was something else.

And how long is it going to be before Hamilton's driving causes another driver an injury?

Boys an idiot, trying to undertake Button like that was a shocking move, what an utter clown he was.

Just watching the highlights, absolute fanny, no wonder he was shouting 'what is he doing!?' on the team radio.

And then Hamilton parks in the middle of a turn, after it all, idiot.

Quite simply the best Formula one season I've seen in my lifetime and that's with Vettel running away with it.

Great drive from Button, really deserved it with everything he went through. It also gives Vettel a huge test of character, that was a big mistake for him and we'll see how strong his resolve is now.

Another great sight was Michael Schumacher competing again. A true rain master, just a shame he lost speed at the end and never got a podium.

Quite simply the best Formula one season I've seen in my lifetime and that's with Vettel running away with it.

Great drive from Button, really deserved it with everything he went through. It also gives Vettel a huge test of character, that was a big mistake for him and we'll see how strong his resolve is now.

Another great sight was Michael Schumacher competing again. A true rain master, just a shame he lost speed at the end and never got a podium.

na fcuk him

na fcuk him

Why?

The most successful man in the sport?

Okay, he's not the greatest driver to ever compete, but he's one of the greatest by far. He maybe made daft judgements at times but he's still a hell of a talented driver, always has been.

Lewis Hamilton :lol:

Not sure if it was this thread that I said his driving was terrible and dangerous at times. Some people claimed he was one if not the best out there.

Would be woeful in a weaker car. Goldenboy is not happy these days blaming everyone else bar himself.

If Hamilton drove like that in say a HRT Cosworth, he would have his super licence taken off him.

• 2 weeks later...

Valencia is up there with the worst tracks I've ever seen in F1. Never, ever want to see a race there again. (td). Bring back tracks like the A1 Ring, Estoril etc.

Totally agree Valencia is a snooze fest, not even DRS, KERS , pirelli tyres can make it good. One of the shitest races ive ever seen in my puff.

Totally agree Valencia is a snooze fest, not even DRS, KERS , pirelli tyres can make it good. One of the shitest races ive ever seen in my puff.

Even I can drive it on the ps3 with one eye on the laptop and one eye on the tv :pipe:

BTW i think hamilton saying the title is over already is a fcuking disgrace, 275 points are left get your fucking arse in gear you surrender monkey. How many points was alonso behind last year 60? and he could have won it on the last day. Same in 09 Button had a massive points lead only for the other teams to be biting at his heels.

The way hamilton speaks about red bull does my fcuking nut in almost like he has thrown the towel in before a race.

BTW i think hamilton saying the title is over already is a fcuking disgrace, 275 points are left get your fucking arse in gear you surrender monkey. How many points was alonso behind last year 60? and he could have won it on the last day. Same in 09 Button had a massive points lead only for the other teams to be biting at his heels.

The way hamilton speaks about red bull does my fcuking nut in almost like he has thrown the towel in before a race.

He's wanting a move there that's why.

Nah its just the usual Hamilton toys out the pram when he has had a shite race , does it every single time , go and check , if he wins the race its cause the team and him were awesome , when he is shite , ach the package is rubbish we are so far behind , your team won the last race ffs , dry your eyes

Nah its just the usual Hamilton toys out the pram when he has had a shite race , does it every single time , go and check , if he wins the race its cause the team and him were awesome , when he is shite , ach the package is rubbish we are so far behind , your team won the last race ffs , dry your eyes

Yeah.

It's so obvious he can't handle not being the golden boy anymore. I said when Vettel won in Monza in 2008 that he'll most likely be a better driver than Hamilton.

• 2 weeks later...