Edu & Brown.

Watson94

Never seen it myself :sherlock: Although we did see Scott Brown winding up Diouf. One of the only times in his Rangers career that I want\wanted him to react, I'd have loved to see him break Browns jaw.

Nothing but a scumbag.

Was at the match today and was talking to my mate after it and I said about Scott Brown grabbing Edu by the neck and he didn't have a clue about what I was talking about , didn't they show it on the tv :( ?!?!?

it was on tv mate but as usual there was no replay, unlike when hooper decked davie weir and they just said well that was nothing special the ref had a word with hooper! WTF!

Maurice Edu is fucking pish!

For someone who is so strong and athletic he shits every challenge and has the techinal ability of a 15 year old. He should have been getting stuck in to Brown, Ledley, Kayal but as usual shit himself.

Give me Lee McCulloch over him any day, and people know my views on McCulloch.

Anybody break Scott Broon leg

Reward: £100.

What will it take for our midfield to get stuck into that mob. About time they started dishing it out! I know I keep going about it, but that's what changed the game in my opinion. Fuckin Broon strollin about like he owned the place, without a tackle being put in. You should be ashamed.

We dont have anyone with bottle to deal with Brown and Edu is never good enough to be in any Rangers team ........Souness would have crippled Brown

True. Many posts about lack of leadership today. How we miss a 'man' like Souness. If only McGregor's passion was given to Steven Davis for example.

We need an outfield player that can lead. We have none.

Is anyone a fan of Edu on here, and willing to explain why? there must be a few people. I genuinely fail to see anything in him really. I mean he's quite athletic and stuff but then so are lots of people.

I just think he seems like a nice guy, but as a footballer he is depressingly basic, can't pass tackle or position himself particularly well, and as for 'potential' I cant see anything much of that either. Plus he's nearly 25 so that's a lame reason for rating him anyway.

I saw it at the game, brown tugged at edu's collar, nothing major.

Edu's mind is 5 seconds behind his body, he's pretty sharp and strong but when under pressure he can';t pick out a Rangers jersey...he isn't the only onr though, our whole midfield was crap today. Couldn't keep possesion, no one looking to take responsibility, no one supporting our forward!

For quite a long spell of the game we had a 5 against 3 situation in the midfield and they played us off the park....not acceptable!!

I'm not going to defend Edu - I do think he has some talent but he didn't have a good game. I wouldn't blame him for that, our set-up was atrocious, particularly in the 2nd half. We were playing a team of 10 men yet most of our midfield line was camped out just outside the penalty box - I mean, what is that about, we're playing at Ibrox!

The problem with that is if Edu gets the ball, he has nowhere to go - no one to pass to. Diouf was the same - some nice skill but absolutely no movement from the rest of the team and no options.

I think in reality that was poor management - if we'd pushed forward and really gone for it, I reckon we could have put the scum to the sword. The worrying thing was not many of our lads seemed up for the game (Weiss trying to encourage everyone was quite a site - for such a young boy who is on loan!)