Things could be worse.......

BelterBear

Oi a just voted you for chairman........think i'll take it back.

All i'm saying is Buffel has talent and maybe Wattie will push him to show it more but Sebo,Novo,Adam and Murray have no talent and are taking up my oxygen at Ibrox as well as a shirt for someone alot better.

Whit talent are ye talkin aboot...you seem to of convinced yersel that the wee sheeite has talent dont try it on us

I really wonder what the point of that article was..... so what... a mediocre (at best) player that was injured wont play again this season....FFS are we that short of news on football.... I looked just now and its still one of the headline articles on the BBC football site

maybe its some kind of signal from Walter to other clubs to tell them to hold off on bids until preseason starts <_<

Buffel wasnt my favourite of players. Sometimes he could be amazing and the quality was there to see, but for the majority of the time he was just far too inconsistant. Tho is his last few games that he played he actually showed a bit of consistancy. Didnt like him out on the left wing but gee, how I'd rather have him out there than Charlie Adam. I hope for both Rangers and Buffel's sake that he moves on in the summer.