***The Official Champions vs Motherwell Thread***

Muff

I'm annoyed, it is ridiculous. I hope Bartley does well but you have to feel for Ness and indeed Kyle Hutton. Had he went in for Weir I would have been delighted, its really got to the point where I wouldn't mind Weir picking up a wee injury (which I admit is a sad thing to say) to keep him out of a game just to see if we are better without him.

I'm annoyed, it is ridiculous. I hope Bartley does well but you have to feel for Ness and indeed Kyle Hutton. Had he went in for Weir I would have been delighted, its really got to the point where I wouldn't mind Weir picking up a wee injury (which I admit is a sad thing to say) to keep him out of a game just to see if we are better without him.

(td) this should be good. lol

Bit ridiculous all of this. Walter knows what he is doing. That's why he's the manager. He knows more about it than any of us. Imagine someone coming to your work and telling you what you're doing is wrong? You'd be like well this is what I do and I know more about it than you.

Ness has not been 'dropped' dropped! He is simply being given a rest!

We always complain about changes not been made, and how players are beginning to tire and Ness has certainly showed that. Today, we have changes but people are still not happy?

I for one am looking forward to seeing what happens today.