Rangers Player of the year

Scott-RFC

Hemdani for me just ahead of Ferguson :D

If Adam wins anything then there is something wrong because he is crap yes he has scored goals but thats all he has done he should be punted in the summer :D

Boyd is the only one who deserves coz of his goals....what position would we be in without his goals

The rest have contributed hee haw except how to make some easy dosh

Guest therabbitt
Boyd is the only one who deserves coz of his goals....what position would we be in without his goals

Allan McGregor has arguably had a better season then Kris Boyd, what position would we be in had the big man not been in nets

If Adam wins anything then there is something wrong because he is crap yes he has scored goals but thats all he has done he should be punted in the summer

Disagree completely. 11 goals from a player playing out of position for the majority of the time in his first full season at a club like Rangers is a very impressive return. He has scored some very important goals this season: The opener against Livorno, The clincher against Maccabi, the first goal against Dundee utd in Walters first game. He has won us 4 points in the past few months with his goals against Hibs and ICT.

When Ross County coaches came up here to take training camps (which they do every summer) I was always told the two most important things to learn are fitness and first touch. Adam lacks the fitness and if he improves his fitness, which I expect he will, he spent loads of last summer training alone to lose some weight, then he will become a very important player for us for years to come.

It's also worth noting that Adam signed a new deal last September so I highly doubt that he will be moved on.

Where would we be without Barry Ferguson's leadership and influence? He has lifted the whole team in games.

McGregor, made loads of important saves. Has been the difference in a lot of the tight, narrow wins/draws.

Hemdani...One of the most consistent players of the year. Has played out of position without any questions asked. Plays for the jersey unlike some other foreigners.

I guess you're right, Fish...They have done hee haw!

If Adam wins anything then there is something wrong because he is crap yes he has scored goals but thats all he has done he should be punted in the summer

Disagree completely. 11 goals from a player playing out of position for the majority of the time in his first full season at a club like Rangers is a very impressive return. He has scored some very important goals this season: The opener against Livorno, The clincher against Maccabi, the first goal against Dundee utd in Walters first game. He has won us 4 points in the past few months with his goals against Hibs and ICT.

When Ross County coaches came up here to take training camps (which they do every summer) I was always told the two most important things to learn are fitness and first touch. Adam lacks the fitness and if he improves his fitness, which I expect he will, he spent loads of last summer training alone to lose some weight, then he will become a very important player for us for years to come.

It's also worth noting that Adam signed a new deal last September so I highly doubt that he will be moved on.

Well what ever weight he has lost he has put back on again and as i said apart from his goals his performances have been poor and the latest 1 being ICT ok he wasnt the only1 but he has been poor all season and i wont be the only1 saying that and for me his level is the 1st division

Where would we be without Barry Ferguson's leadership and influence? He has lifted the whole team in games.

McGregor, made loads of important saves. Has been the difference in a lot of the tight, narrow wins/draws.

Hemdani...One of the most consistent players of the year. Has played out of position without any questions asked. Plays for the jersey unlike some other foreigners.

Ferguson has not played to his full potential so he deserves hee haw

Neither has Kris Boyd, so why shouldn't he get hee haw?

Pesh...see ye later

He only fades in games because he lacks fitness.

Wether he has influenced games for 90 minutes or 50 minutes (which tends to be the case) 11 goals in what is your first full season at this level is a massive contribution and it probably could be argued that it's more of a contribution than a player who gives his all for 90 minutes but scores no goals. It also suggests that he is suitable and able to play at this level. 20 is still young, despite what some people say and Adam will only get better as he plays more games and works on his physical conditioning

As a general point, I realy think we should be backing our youngsters a bit more rather than crying out to replace them with other clubs youngsters.

Pesh...see ye later

Thought so. :Animation44:

I agree he doesnt deserve to be player of the year but yet again he has scored plenty of goals without Boyd we dont have a goalscorer and we certainly wouldnt be 2nd

Wether he has influenced games for 90 minutes or 50 minutes (which tends to be the case) 11 goals in what is your first full season at this level is a massive contribution and it probably could be argued that it's more of a contribution than a player who gives his all for 90 minutes but scores no goals. It also suggests that he is suitable and able to play at this level. 20 is still young, despite what some people say and Adam will only get better as he plays more games and works on his physical conditioning

As a general point, I realy think we should be backing our youngsters a bit more rather than crying out to replace them with other clubs youngsters.

Well suppose this is for every1s opinion which they are entitled to but for me Charlie Adam and Chris Burke arent good enough to play for Rangers and should be sold in the summer, Brown to take Burkes place and Gow to take Adams place

Well suppose this is for every1s opinion which they are entitled to but for me Charlie Adam and Chris Burke arent good enough to play for Rangers and should be sold in the summer, Brown to take Burkes place and Gow to take Adams place

Having an opinion and being accurate has to be taken into account....some on here just open thier traps and all sorts of sheeite flows oot

My feckin computer is a feckin mess everyday with yeez

Having an opinion and being accurate has to be taken into account....some on here just open thier traps and all sorts of sheeite flows oot

My feckin computer is a feckin mess everyday with yeez

In your opinion fishy.

The point you are disagreeing with is that Fergy, Hemdani and McGregor are not contenders for player of the year. I think you're alone on this one.

so you would play a central midfielder and a striker on the wings? That's your opinion but i certainly wouldn't!

so you would play a central midfielder and a striker on the wings? That's your opinion but i certainly wouldn't!

Yeah a would because they would put more effort in than Burke and Adam do, Brown played on the right for Scotland against Georgia and done well and Gow has been playing on the left for Falkirk all season he mite be a striker but he doesnt score goals, also formation can be changed go 3 in the middle and play Gow off the front 2 aswell so different variations with the Brown and Gow in there

Yeah a would because they would put more effort in than Burke and Adam do, Brown played on the right for Scotland against Georgia and done well and Gow has been playing on the left for Falkirk all season he mite be a striker but he doesnt score goals, also formation can be changed go 3 in the middle and play Gow off the front 2 aswell so different variations with the Brown and Gow in there

And bobs yer uncle....aye very good