Rangers Player of the year

Scott-RFC

Reckon it will be between Ferguson and Hemdani. I think Hemdani will pip Ferguson because there are still some supporters who dislike him for leaving and for the Le Guen fall-out.

The YPOTY will go to Adam. I dont rate him but he is the only young guy who can win it.

Boyd is the only one who deserves coz of his goals....what position would we be in without his goals

The rest have contributed hee haw except how to make some easy dosh

Fish, sometimes i laugh at your posts and sometimes I wish you were sitting next to me so I could have the satisfaction of turning round and telling you to go and f**k yourself. Some of your posts are so idiotic it is not true. You're just a bad old broken record. Only you and him upstairs must know why you are so embittereed. You would be funny if you weren't so tragic.

Hemdani has been unbelievable consistant, consistantly AVERAGE.

I honestly can't see the fuss lads, I reckon I could do what he does.

Some of Hemdani's performances in Europe had he been at a bigger club would of been deemed "world class".

He is Mr Consistant and very rarely puts a foot wrong.

Trust me Davy, I don't know what you do, but to believe what you have just written marks you down as either naive or young. The guy is coolness, personified. I've never seen him win a dirty tackle - his tackling is immaculate and he NEVER gives up. the guy is a gem. his only failing... nah, feck it, that will keep.

Trust me Davy, I don't know what you do, but to believe what you have just written marks you down as either naive or young. The guy is coolness, personified. I've never seen him win a dirty tackle - his tackling is immaculate and he NEVER gives up. the guy is a gem. his only failing... nah, feck it, that will keep.

I'm 17, whether thats young or nieve is up to you.

But I just think with Fergie and Thomson in the middle of the park there is no point playing Hemdani, who, IMO, does not offer anything different from those two. Instead of playing him we could be playing a striker who is contributing an awful lot more through goals.

The "I've never seen him win a dirty tackle" is my point. I think, again just my opinion, that to play in that defensive midfield position you need a bit of fight and determination, which Hemdani does not have.

Just my opinion guys.

Heard a few rumours that some clubs are looking at Hemdani for next season. If a good deal came in I could see Smith letting him go now that we have Thomson. It would have to be at least £2million for me tho to let him go.

Heard a few rumours that some clubs are looking at Hemdani for next season. If a good deal came in I could see Smith letting him go now that we have Thomson. It would have to be at least £2million for me tho to let him go.

Hemdani would be a big loss if he goes had a great season for us his passing is always simple and always goes straight to the man, he never gives up always keeps going for 90minutes and scored 2important goals which have both been peaches ok Celtic goal took deflection least he had the balls to hit it, Thomson is a good player just needs time to settle in and a think we will see the best of him next season

The point that some people will not warm to Hemdani is, maybe because soem fans dont appreciate football at times ( no offence meant) but too many people want a rino, hard tackling, in your face. Or a Barry, driving forward, playing killer passes.

Too many just ignore Brahim because he doesnt do wat a just said.

Simple, calm, controlling, accurate, break down plays - hemdani is them all.

One of the first names on the team sheet.

Hemdani has been great this season. Looks a class player and really consistent.

Prime example of a player who didn't have a good start but has come on to a great game

I would order the shortlist as follows:

1)Barry Ferguson

2)Brahim Hemdani

3)Kris Boyd

4)Allan McGregor

5)Alan Hutton

6)Charlie Adam

For young player of the year it has to be Charlie Adam.

The other candidates are:

Paul Emslie

Dean Furman

Steven Lennon

Rory Loy

Jordan McMillan

No competition, has to be Adam. Wouldn't have a clue how to order the rest of them either.

Boyd is the only one who deserves coz of his goals....what position would we be in without his goals

The rest have contributed hee haw except how to make some easy dosh

Fish, sometimes i laugh at your posts and sometimes I wish you were sitting next to me so I could have the satisfaction of turning round and telling you to go and f**k yourself. Some of your posts are so idiotic it is not true. You're just a bad old broken record. Only you and him upstairs must know why you are so embittereed. You would be funny if you weren't so tragic.

Its funny you should say that coz I would like to be next you but I would advise you to bring that crash helmet in the wee boys avatar

Run along now......and keep the Rangers bpard free of aw that gay racin driver sheeite !

WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER

Hemdani by a mile.

Charlie Adam is a coo,apart from a few free kicks he contributes nothing to the Rangers team.

Watch the reserves on Rangers tv and Lennon and Furman are different class and should make the step up next season.