• Corners
    • Holding play
    • Positioning
    • Finding players
    • Speed of thought
    • Overall intelligence
    • Motivator
    • OVERALL

So far I am very surprised that holding play is not scoring as his best attribute. Ask any coach in the land and they will tell you this is one of his very best qualities. Can't shoot from long range worth a f*ck but as far as holding the ball goes - he's one of the best in the world. makes opposition players dance around him like hypnotised chickens.

I never voted for:

Tackling

Heading

Free kicks

Long range shooting

Speed of thought - just takes too long to make up his mind sometimes

I never voted for:

Tackling

Long range shooting

Corners

Was in two minds with Free-kicks, but i'm really surprised with the low number for Heading - in my opinion he is one of the best headers of the ball we have along with Dado and Weir, and Barry is arguably more accurate, he always seems to be able to control it and find a team-mate.

don't see Dignity, honesty and integrity there

but to be fair I guess we all know they just don't come into the equation at all so pointless having them mentioned

not many footballers show any of those qualities in the modern game considering all the theatrics and conning of refs these days (doob)

but to be fair I guess we all know they just don't come into the equation at all so pointless having them mentioned

not many footballers show any of those qualities in the modern game considering all the theatrics and conning of refs these days (doob)

If Fergie had aw those skills he wid be lookin for 30 million a week at least

Whit a pile o pesh eh :lol: (beer)

No loyalty or professionalism either.

Just think where we would be at the moment with Paul 'This team needs no strengthening' Le Guen.

Thanks for speaking up Barry.

Just think where we would be at the moment with Paul 'This team needs no strengthening' Le Guen.

I think PLG was speaking on behalf of the sly devious one :Animation44:

I find the attitude unbelievable TBO.

great comments - constructive one and all.

well done fish - as always you have managed to drag the level of intellect of this thread back into the gutter - which should sit nicely with where you belong.

well done fish - as always you have managed to drag the level of intellect of this thread back into the gutter - which should sit nicely with where you belong.

Dont feck me about then....ok, got me ?

Dont feck me about then....ok, got me ?

Don't feck you about????

Not sure what you're on about so why don't you go f*ck yourself. If your life is as monotonous as your posts then 50 asprin and a bottle of gin would do the trick - Im sure you know where the off license is - find a chemist and you're there!

Then we can all have some peace.

Your posts are neither funny nor clever. You just come across like a prick - but i'm sure you'll have a few 16 year old 'fans' on here willing to help you justify your pathetic existence.