what happened to the fish poll

Steely

Was there an option for : A sad wee man who doesnt follow rangers, does not go to games, does know nothing about the rangers team, or football atall?

:)

missed the all of the above option :P:lol:

Was there an option for : A sad wee man who doesnt follow rangers, does not go to games, does know nothing about the rangers team, or football atall?

:)

missed the all of the above option :P:lol:

FUNNY! VERY FUNNY!!!

there was a poll on THE FISH........where did it go??????

sorry guys, I deleted it by accident. sorry :(

Dont be sorry Coop....

If anyone thinks they are going to get rid of the Fish just because they dont agree or like what he posts....they have another think coming. You can run your polls till you are blue in the face (might do some around here some good that actually !) but like every other poster he is entitled to his opinions....and his right to express them within the agreed rules of the Forum.

End of.

Dont be sorry Coop....

If anyone thinks they are going to get rid of the Fish just because they dont agree or like what he posts....they have another think coming. You can run your polls till you are blue in the face (might do some around here some good that actually !) but like every other poster he is entitled to his opinions....and his right to express them within the agreed rules of the Forum.

End of.

i find his posts more of a comical nature than irritating or offensive, look at em have a wee laugh then on to the next post, to bite is akin to arguein with yer weans (doob)

Dont be sorry Coop....

End of.

well said D'Artagnan, freedom of speech is what RM is all about ......... as long as I agree with it of course :lol:

seriously, everyone is entitled to their opinion and while we might not always agree with someone's opinion, we must respect views different from our own.

But the poll would have been interesting to see everyone's perception however

Is your opinion not the most important one to you or would you rather you changed yours after reading thiers

You are a little weasel...and you are sussed out more and more as the days go by :Animation44:

Is your opinion not the most important one to you or would you rather you changed yours after reading thiers

You are a little weasel...and you are sussed out more and more as the days go by :Animation44:

:pipeguy:

;)

State a him as the neds would say!

He does talk one load of....well his name rhymes with it!

State a him as the neds would say!

He does talk one load of....well his name rhymes with it!

:lol: thats funny !!

:craphead:

i actually like the fish :) somtimes he can be a bit... cheeky <_<

but apart from tht i like his posts (tu):D keep it up fish :D

Im a cheeky bassa slappin aboot this flair way nae legs

Murray get the dosh oot or GTF now not later :angry2:

FISH is a legend

Somethings i disagree with him, but most of what he says is right , and doesnt deserve the pelters some give him on there.

He may be a bit controversial at times but FISH is passionate about the Gers

FISH is a legend

Somethings i disagree with him, but most of what he says is right , and doesnt deserve the pelters some give him on there.

He may be a bit controversial at times but FISH is passionate about the Gers

Passionate...

Is that any way for a Rangers customer to behave?