Worried

nvager

I am worried about next season for a variety of reasons:

1. We have this sectarian thing ongoing and still wait to see UEFA's action for the Osasuna game.

2. The SPL can deduct points next year for sectarianism.

3. The support is split in so many ways. More than I can ever remember.

4. SDM - Is he coming or going and will he splash some cash.

5. Even if we get 2nd place in the SPL will we with the current players and WS Euro Record even qualify for the group stages?

6. This current squad is SO poor. It will take a LOT to become SPL winners again. CASH and we dont have much if any.

7. Celtic WILL strengthen and have money to spend.

What is the answer?

IMO there is NO SHORT TERM ANSWER and that WORRIES me more!

Am I wrong?

I am worried about next season for a variety of reasons:

1. We have this sectarian thing ongoing and still wait to see UEFA's action for the Osasuna game.

2. The SPL can deduct points next year for sectarianism.

3. The support is split in so many ways. More than I can ever remember.

4. SDM - Is he coming or going and will he splash some cash.

5. Even if we get 2nd place in the SPL will we with the current players and WS Euro Record even qualify for the group stages?

6. This current squad is SO poor. It will take a LOT to become SPL winners again. CASH and we dont have much if any.

7. Celtic WILL strengthen and have money to spend.

What is the answer?

IMO there is NO SHORT TERM ANSWER and that WORRIES me more!

Am I wrong?

Mate -- I share your views here. The only hope is that SDM gives WS what he wants. And you're right btw about the CL. We have no chance in hell getting to the group stages. But.... we don't have second wrapped up either this year.

Sad (and trying) times indeed. But SDM has all the answers if he wants -- outwith Sectarianism... I feel that's one we supporters need to sort out. SDM can say all he wants, but a fundamental change needs to take place.

Sorry -- no answers.

The problem i see is Murray only ever speaks about sectarianism and to have a go at fans.

Not once has he defended the fans attacked in Pamplona by the coppers or came out and said that in the summer Wattie will have the resources to get us back to the top.

It's all negative and until he comes out publicly and defends the majority of bluenoses and tells us what the hell is happening the guy will continue to fall in my eyes.

solution

1. anyone caught shouting FTP is banned for life simple

2. Dive into this so called JJB warchest he wouldn't shut up about last season plus champions league money this season and build a side who will take us forward for the next 3 or 4 season till we need to invest again.

3.Stop bowing to everyone and anyone and start backing Rangers fans who spend hard earned cash to keep him and his underachieving staff in a job and who make us the greatest side on the planet.

4.Stop paying off players and sell them even for £50 and stop bleating about spending millions payinmg off duds and invest that cash in quality.

The problem i see is Murray only ever speaks about sectarianism and to have a go at fans.

Not once has he defended the fans attacked in Pamplona by the coppers or came out and said that in the summer Wattie will have the resources to get us back to the top.

It's all negative and until he comes out publicly and defends the majority of bluenoses and tells us what the hell is happening the guy will continue to fall in my eyes.

solution

1. anyone caught shouting FTP is banned for life simple

2. Dive into this so called JJB warchest he wouldn't shut up about last season plus champions league money this season and build a side who will take us forward for the next 3 or 4 season till we need to invest again.

3.Stop bowing to everyone and anyone and start backing Rangers fans who spend hard earned cash to keep him and his underachieving staff in a job and who make us the greatest side on the planet.

4.Stop paying off players and sell them even for £50 and stop bleating about spending millions payinmg off duds and invest that cash in quality.

Yes _ I agree SDM need to be more vocal about his plans and in support of the supporters.

If you cannot sell the duds you either keep them or pay them off. Who would buy these guys?

Tough times are a coming if we are not careful.

what happens against Celtic in the next ngame will tell us much.

PLG stopped the rot against them, it picked up again in the last game, now whwre do we go. They will be smarting. If we beat them then I think we can be optimistic about next season, a draw or a defeat and I think we should be worried domestically.