The MMA News Thread

Tam3r0wn

I really got into Tito's fight for some reason. I was actually celebrating when he won. He's a bit of a twat but combat sports need characters like him.

Saturday night was a great event. Some really good KO's.

His gravedigging celebration is fantastic, was really happy for him even though I like Bader.

On another subject, what you guys think about Fedor vs Hendo? I cant wait for that fight. Two of the sports legends. I cant choose.

I have Fedor by submission(Rear naked choke) but should be a good fight Hendo has powerin his right but Fedor should be too much for him even if he has been on the wane a little lately.

I have Fedor by submission(Rear naked choke) but should be a good fight Hendo has powerin his right but Fedor should be too much for him even if he has been on the wane a little lately.

Fedor by sub is my pick i think. Although Hendo could knock out a rhino. When was the last time either of these guys were in a shit fight?

Both game as fuck, solid chins, no point fighting. Two old school Pride guys that go for the finish every time they fight.

It will be a cracker.

Fedor by sub is my pick i think. Although Hendo could knock out a rhino. When was the last time either of these guys were in a shit fight?

Both game as fuck, solid chins, no point fighting. Two old school Pride guys that go for the finish every time they fight.

It will be a cracker.

Cannot see it being anything other than an all out war both as you say are durable they finish fights and are not scared to exchange I am so looking forward to this fight.