The MMA News Thread

Tam3r0wn

I might be wrong but are you not talking about Nate Diaz. His brother Nick was already obliterated from this planet by the guy I said will dominate WW division in years to come.

But Nate lost to Condit so the next fight is Condit and GSP.

You're getting them mixed up mate. Nate - the fighter who lost to MacDonald and is now at Lightweight, Nick - the fighter who lost to Condit and is currently suing the NSAC.

Good promos sell fights wether its in pro wrestling, boxing or MMA. Chael knows that and plays it superbly.

I have no doubt the man is a great showman but he is a clown and his raps songs are embarrassing. Is he forgetting while getting beat by silva he was using peds.

I have no doubt the man is a great showman but he is a clown and his raps songs are embarrassing. Is he forgetting while getting beat by silva he was using peds.

Sonnen was prescribed TRT, he was suspended because of a technicality - meaning he forgot to disclose on writing that he was on the treatment. Lots of other are on the same thing.

Technicality or not trt is performance enhancing. But ignoring that fact . I loved chael in the beginning his most interesting man video was absolute class but he has crossed the line in my eyes he spouts nothing but wwe shite

What was the line in your eyes?

I just think he is funny.

I'm not going to lie, I know fuck all about TRT but I thought it was more to get testosterone up to normal levels rather than enhance them.

What was the line in your eyes?

I just think he is funny.

I'm not going to lie, I know fuck all about TRT but I thought it was more to get testosterone up to normal levels rather than enhance them.

It's supposed to be but it can be abused as Overeem's levels showed. Nevada's limit is 6:1 and Sonnen's was 16:9:1, well over the limit. The average man's is 1:1.

I find it staggering that a man who fights for a living is lacking in testosterone tbh :lol:

It's supposed to be but it can be abused as Overeem's levels showed. Nevada's limit is 6:1 and Sonnen's was 16:9:1, well over the limit. The average man's is 1:1.

I find it staggering that a man who fights for a living is lacking in testosterone tbh :lol:

my point exactly but excluding that he got beat he calls himself the champ hes turning into a clowm.

• 2 weeks later...

Disappointing to see Paul Harris lose against Belcher after being given a leg to play with!

Brilliant performance from Nate Diaz again. He is looking superb. Hardly had a mark on him after the fight and made it look easy.

Disappointing to see Paul Harris lose against Belcher after being given a leg to play with!

Brilliant performance from Nate Diaz again. He is looking superb. Hardly had a mark on him after the fight and made it look easy.

Belcher is a blackbelt under the same guy as paulharris so he would know what to expect and how to defend thy style.

On a Side note cruz/ Faber is off due to an injury to cruz

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see Dan Hardy get back to winning ways against Ludwig :clap:

Velasquez can't be far from a rematch against JDS after destroying Bigfoot.

Dana came out yesterday and said there will be a rematch next.

Like you said it was great to see Hardy back aswell. I hear he has been training really hard on his wrestling.

146 was a very good card, some great finishes and JDS and Velasquez both looked incredibly dominant. Would love to see a rematch.

Good to see Sass and Hardy win. It looks like they'll be on the Nottingham card.

And Andy Ogle as well :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

As per usual, my Sky recording cut out half way through the Maynard v Guida fight. Apparently Guida spent most of it running away?

Brilliant turn-around from Rich Franklin after being seconds away from being finished by Silva at the end of the 2nd :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

Things got heated at the press conference for the fight on Saturday, Anderson Silva looked as if he wanted to go there and then. Can't link cos I'm on my phone, but the video is on MMA junkie.com.