The MMA News Thread

Tam3r0wn

Hendricks vs Condit fight of the night for me.

Hoped for more from GSP-Diaz & Ricci-Fletcher after how much trash talking Diaz had done I had half hoped GSP would try submitting Diaz, but no.

Fletcher was also being talked up about being some sort of freakshow monster pre-fight, never saw much of the monster side of him.

Anyway, roll on UFC 159, Sonnen - Jones, card looks quality, Jim Miller v. Pat Healy, Roy Nelson v. Cheick Kongo, Michael Bisping v. Alan Belcher and finally in the main event Sonnen v. Jones, should be a good event!

Gsp vs Diaz fight was underwhelming. I believe had they fought originally Diaz would have beaten GSP no problem but after so much time and a year out of the cage, then fighting GSP was never going to work, I don't know why but he looked like a beaten man at the start nothing like himself was pretty boring Dan Hardy against GSP was better.

Carlos Condit :praise: Always tries to finish his fights.

Was nice to see GSP standing and trading a bit with Diaz. No chance he'll do that with Hendricks or he'll get KTFO. Hendricks' defensive wrestling better be top notch...

• 3 weeks later...

Josh v Uriah will be good finale but I reckon kelvin could surprise us again against josh,

I like to see kelvin do well but if he gets to final Uriah hall looks frightening, was good to see bubba shite himself, he was a big letdown I reckon that clint geezer would have been better pick for the wildcard

I was thinking of taking this up. Any advice, particularly in the Edinburgh area, in terms of clubs.

How long have you all been fighting MMA stylee?

Is it a steep learning curve?

been training on off for years started with battlefield fight team the gym has changed to bjj only .possibly looking at training elsewhere. The bjj was for me the hardest part for me me but I got there in the end. There are a lot of mma gyms about now m8 for Edinburgh I would try rick young's place.

been training on off for years started with battlefield fight team the gym has changed to bjj only .possibly looking at training elsewhere. The bjj was for me the hardest part for me me but I got there in the end. There are a lot of mma gyms about now m8 for Edinburgh I would try rick young's place.

Cheers dude. (tu)

Think I've found the youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ryaedinburgh

This season of TUF has been brilliant. I think a Josh-Uriah final is the most likely outcome.

As has been said already though, don't count out kelvin.

How can there be a Josh-Uriah final when they fight each other in the semi's?

Hall is good but hes not really came up against anyone good yet! Cella came at him a little but he never troubled him and Bubba was beat before he got into the octagon!

How can there be a Josh-Uriah final when they fight each other in the semi's?

Hall is good but hes not really came up against anyone good yet! Cella came at him a little but he never troubled him and Bubba was beat before he got into the octagon!

What are you talking about?

It's Uriah-Dylan and Josh-Kelvin in the semi's. Do you even watch it?