Plain as the paper his P45 is written on

DoobyDoo

I'd make these players work on double and triple training sessions, giving 50% of their wages to sick kids and military hospitals across the country.

Spineless, gutless and they dont care.

They may not be gifted players but they would be the fittest and fastest in the league. Thursday would be the last full match for MOST of that lot. 15 days till SC Replay. I would change their thinking. They are not a team. They are an excuse dreamed up by our club.

It has taken the ENTIRE coaching staff of Rangers Football Club 6 months to identify the main threat from that mob is PACE?? Tragic.

Get the league, dont care about the pish cups, I demand another league. Get that wee snot gobbling genetic excuse off my telly, and out my stadium.

Just get them to train all day with the second session being used for them to work on their technique, including throw-ins, corners and free kicks. Why it's not mandatory at the moment is beyond me.

(tu) It's evident that we must spent zero time working on these things. In fact I think the only time the players touch a football is on a matchday.

This is becoming very depressing, it would appear every facet of our club is riddled with incompetence and lack of application, even down to the coaching or lack of it, is there anything going for us at all at the moment.

Just get them to train all day with the second session being used for them to work on their technique, including throw-ins, corners and free kicks. Why it's not mandatory at the moment is beyond me.

Would be interesting to see just how many of our goals came from set plays. Must be the worst percentage in the SPL atleast.

See this bollocks about too much training it really gets on my fucking nerves. I study sports science at university and i know what training is all about.

Football players are in no sense of the word elite athletes, they are just a bunch of guys that are fitter than us.

Elite athletes train for 6-8 hours a day 6 days a weeks with one rest day.

If the management are that concerned about burnout why not get the "players" in for hours doing technical drills, its not as if we dont need to.

This is becoming very depressing, it would appear every facet of our club is riddled with incompetence and lack of application, even down to the coaching or lack of it, is there anything going for us at all at the moment.

Seems not as even (some of) our great fans seem to have lost the plot!

However I doubtthat Smith et al are quite as ready to throw in the towel as many of our support seem to be. Walter has a bit of dig and fight and the season has a way to go yet.

I'd make these players work on double and triple training sessions, giving 50% of their wages to sick kids and military hospitals across the country.

Nonsense. They should be force fed fags and Champagne. Johan Cryuff smoked 500 fags a day you know.

In every crisis every excuse is trotted out to somehow explain the obvious.

The obvious is that the players we have are simply not good enough and the manager is not helping matters by getting his tactics wrong in every big game we have played recently.

He is demanding more consistency from the players...i would demand more from Smith as well.

Sunday showed yet again his inability to change the shape/system or personnel when Plan A goes out the window.

In every crisis every excuse is trotted out to somehow explain the obvious.

The obvious is that the players we have are simply not good enough and the manager is not helping matters by getting his tactics wrong in every big game we have played recently.

He is demanding more consistency from the players...i would demand more from Smith as well.

Sunday showed yet again his inability to change the shape/system or personnel when Plan A goes out the window.

There's a Plan A?

There's a Plan A?

Well i would assume so as it appears to be about sitting in and stopping the opposition from scoring.The only snag is that they invariably do score against us and we have no Plan B.

Last 3 games against the filth with Plan A has seen us lose 2 draw 1 concede 7 goals and score 2 one of which was a penalty.

Way to go Walter as your tactics are working a blinder.

Well i would assume so as it appears to be about sitting in and stopping the opposition from scoring.The only snag is that they invariably do score against us and we have no Plan B.

Last 3 games against the filth with Plan A has seen us lose 2 draw 1 concede 7 goals and score 2 one of which was a penalty.

Way to go Walter as your tactics are working a blinder.

I know, the myth that hs grown about us being a 'tight defensive unit' has been well and truly blown out the water this season.

Would really like to know, as no doubt many of our fans do, what constitutes a 'regular' training session.

Well mate! If the training sessions pre-season in Sydney were what you would term as 'Regular' training sessions, then I could tell you...But you would be mighty disappointed, perhaps disgusted with what I tell you.

I know, the myth that hs grown about us being a 'tight defensive unit' has been well and truly blown out the water this season.

28 goals conceded in the League last season

23 goals conceded already.

The momentum has gone and the League title is slipping away from us unless Smith takes drastic action with a few of our players.

However i cannot see it happening as Smith simply will not drop Weir or Davis or Bougherra because he can't afford to.

He chose the squad and he gave the game time he felt was deserved to those on the fringes.So players like Hutton,Cole,Wylde,Fleck etc etc will NOT feature too heavily in his thoughts for the remaining games.

Sunday will be the norm unless Smith somehow gets the players to up their game and at the same time throws caution to the wind with his 4-5-1 garbage.

last 2 seasons by and large was 4-4-2 with Miller and Boyd and we won the League both times.

Co-Incidence?

i dont know how Walter cant see that our set pieces, throw ins the main one, are really bad. We cant even keep the ball with a throw in which is in our half, and apart from one or two good balls from corners every few games, corners suck too. And it annoys me as we have a good threat in the air.