Team that wouldn't lie down to anyone

blueballss

All these we need a bastard in our team, got me thinking while working away at home,here is my thoughts of what my team would look like what about yours? when you got tthrough the midfield i wouldnt have fancied trying to break through the defence!! :craphead:

Andy Goram

Graham Roberts

Gregor Stevens

Terry Butcher

Kevin Muscat

Willie Johnstone

Terry Hurlock

Greame Souness

Stuart McCall

Mark Hateley

Ally McCoist

subs- Alex Mcdonald, Richard Gough,Willie Woodburn, Willie Waddell,John Greig, tam forsyth

All these we need a bastard in our team, got me thinking while working away at home,here is my thoughts of what my team would look like what about yours? when you got tthrough the midfield i wouldnt have fancied trying to break through the defence!! :craphead:

Andy Goram

Graham Roberts

Gregor Stevens

Terry Butcher

Kevin Muscat

Willie Johnstone

Terry Hurlock

Greame Souness

Stuart McCall

What about shuggy burns at the back ?

Mark Hateley

Ally McCoist

subs- Alex Mcdonald, Richard Gough,Willie Woodburn, Willie Waddell,John Greig, tam forsyth

Andy Goram

Graham Roberts

Gregor Stevens

Terry Butcher

Kevin Muscat

Willie Johnstone

Terry Hurlock

Greame Souness

Stuart McCall

Mark Hateley

Ally McCoist

Willie Woodburn as a sub... Are you oan the Buckie, blueballss? Big Ben could have run the back line oan his tod,mate!

Anyway! there's one small problem with that team you picked...Ye cannae play with less than seven players oan the park, and that team would have been doon tae six men by the half hour mark. :craphead::lol:

Willie Woodburn as a sub... Are you oan the Buckie, blueballss? Big Ben could have run the back line oan his tod,mate!

Anyway! there's one small problem with that team you picked...Ye cannae play with less than seven players oan the park, and that team would have been doon tae six men by the half hour mark. :craphead::lol:

:craphead: yeah thats the way i see it as well!! :craphead:

Andy Goram

Graham Roberts

Gregor Stevens

Terry Butcher

Kevin Muscat

Willie Johnstone

Terry Hurlock

Greame Souness

Stuart McCall

Mark Hateley

Ally McCoist

Greig for Muscat

Jaws for Stiffback Stevens (Would have suggested Wilie Woodburn but he was just before my time)

Edit: Willie Telfer would suit (for the older bears)

:lol: On a lucky day m8! Sure would put the fear of the Lord intae opposing teams, though!

OZ that is what i was thinking about Woodburn.

OZ that is what i was thinking about Woodburn.

Woodburn was one of the hardest players I've ever seen in my life, along with Harold Davis.

BTW,minstral...send me a PM asap naming the charity you want me to give my prize money to, and I'll get in touch with Canadaready to send it on.

Woodburn was one of the hardest players I've ever seen in my life, along with Harold Davis.

BTW,minstral...send me a PM asap naming the charity you want me to give my prize money to, and I'll get in touch with Canadaready to send it on.

could only say who i saw,mind you missed a couple of glaring ommissions,the old players would have been a joy to watch

Andy Goram

Graham Roberts

Gregor Stevens

Terry Butcher

Kevin Muscat

Willie Johnstone

Terry Hurlock

Greame Souness

Stuart McCall

Mark Hateley

Ally McCoist

Dont think we would finish with 11 men every week, could just see the game isnt going our way all hell would let loose theres about 3 or 4 that would see red :21:

willie woodburn to my memory was not a dirty player,as i recall he was only sent off for retaliation never dirty play.he had a very short fuse,met him once at tyncastle and he was a very modest man,who looked embaressed when my mate started\ talking football with him. but as you say a man not to mess with.