Ally McCoist officially named as Rangers manager next season.

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been following Rangers for over 30 years, played football for over 25 years, im a fan, a football fan, i follow football everywhere, anywhere, i know the game, i may not be a legend, a club employee or played at the level Ally has, but i know the game and i am entitled to my opinion like every one else, that ok Super fan?. He has my backing, why wouldnt he? He will manage the clubi love, but i dont need to be happy about it ffs!

Oh he has your backing now as usual you cant seem to make your mind up.

Your bitchslap comments by Lennon would get your arse thrown off any Decent Rangers forum.

Who said anything about a press conference? Nothing about a press conf on SSN.

If there was a press conf, i'm guessing it would be to do with the half season financial results. So they thought they might stick Ally Mccoist in there as well.

But not seen or heard anything a press conf.

Oh he has your backing now as usual you cant seem to make your mind up.

Your bitchslap comments by Lennon would get your arse thrown off any Decent Rangers forum.

Aye right, because im the only one against it, eh! doh

When did i say he didnt have my backing you troll? doh

That you again, making up your own stories?

Pethetic

McCoist should either be given control now, or leave and come back in the summer to take control.

Knowing he's going to become the next manager, surely he cant stand back in the changing room or on the training pitch and let someone else control what is effectively now his squad of players?

Now we basically have 2 managers, who are the players going to listen to now? Theres got to be a conflict of interests in there somewhere

Who said anything about a press conference? Nothing about a press conf on SSN.

If there was a press conf, i'm guessing it would be to do with the half season financial results. So they thought they might stick Ally Mccoist in there as well.

But not seen or heard anything a press conf.

4:15 i heard it was

you dont have an answer do you.

I dont really want to fill this thread with links to Celtic victories and pictures of Lennon urging his team to victory while Ally stands confused and dumbfounded on the touchline.........looking helplessly up at Walter in the stands.

He is the unanimous choice of the Rangers Board to take the Club forward next season and when I offered him the position in December - during our Champions League trip to Bursaspor - he agreed immediately.

I wonder if any of the players knew the news?