Ally McCoist officially named as Rangers manager next season.

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Underwhelmed, rather someone else?? Well we have super ally and we all need to get behind him and the team. Yes we have done shit against the scum of late but that ginger muppet isn't gonna last, he will come undone soon enough. WATP :)

I wonder what this press conference will be about?

Just about McCoist or something else as well?!?

i would expect something else, but nothing really exicing. I cant see them doing a press conference for this, it would be strange imo

I dont really want to fill this thread with links to Celtic victories and pictures of Lennon urging his team to victory while Ally stands confused and dumbfounded on the touchline.........looking helplessly up at Walter in the stands.

Why not you seem to be loving bigging the scumbag up.

Timing will have everything to do with imminent half yearly figures and season ticket sales, to give the majority who do not post on boards the feel good factor, show them that SDM is looking after things as he has always done. The sad thing is that the majority and a vast majority at that, will swallow it hook line and sinker.

The charity thing is a side issue for those who have a problem with me personally.

The only reason people have a problem with you over that is because you gave him the nickname SCAIF. If it's such a side issue why do you keep doing that?

In reply to the thread point. Not the greatest surprise, other than the timing I suppose. I'm pessimistic about it but you never know, he may surprise us all.

When you think about it he has nearly as much experience as Walter Smith did when he got the job. What a difference in circumstances though. WS was the luckiest manager in history...how often does a manager take over a hugely dominant club in that situation?

A completely different scenario for Ally. I've suggested before that Walter Smith should hand over the reigns when we only need three points for the championship with games to play so that Ally can at least have the same start he did as far as titles go. :)

I dont really want to fill this thread with links to Celtic victories and pictures of Lennon urging his team to victory while Ally stands confused and dumbfounded on the touchline.........looking helplessly up at Walter in the stands.

so celtc beating rangers is lennon bitch slapping ally.

i remember all those times walter was bith slapped when souness was in charge. its a wonder he ever got the job.

The only reason people have a problem with you over that is because you gave him the nickname SCAIF. If it's such a side issue why do you keep doing that?

In reply to the thread point. Not the greatest surprise, other than the timing I suppose. I'm pessimistic about it but you never know, he may surprise us all.

When you think about it he has nearly as much experience as Walter Smith did when he got the job. What a difference in circumstances though. WS was the luckiest manager in history...how often does a manager take over a hugely dominant club in that situation?

A completely different scenario for Ally. I've suggested before that Walter Smith should hand over the reigns when we only need three points for the championship with games to play so that Ally can at least have the same start he did as far as titles go. :)

Am i the only one who calls him Sciaf? Think carefully, because i have counted 5 others who called him that, AFTER i first called him it, yet its only me you have a problem with.

Keep doing it? When was the last time i done it? :rolleyes: