I've seen FC United on this thread .. so

Replace Glazer with Lennon

jelly and ice cream when Lennon dies

pass the parcel when Lennon dies

strippers and whores when Lennon dies

tail on the donkey when Lennon dies

musical chairs when Lennon dies

:lol:

A like that loL,TBO have sung/still do sing that occasionally although i've not heard it in a while

Penny Arcade, The Billy Boys, No 1 Platoon, UDR4, The Bouncy, Father's Advice, Derry's Walls, Follow Follow, Blue Sea of Ibrox, Every other Saturday, Dambusters, The Blue Flag, Build my Gallows, Born Under A Union Jack, Here To See The Rangers, Will You Stand, WATP, The Sash, German Bombers, Super Rangers, Rangers Till I Die... or is that too much to ask for?

Penny Arcade, The Billy Boys, No 1 Platoon, UDR4, The Bouncy, Father's Advice, Derry's Walls, Follow Follow, Blue Sea of Ibrox, Every other Saturday, Dambusters, The Blue Flag, Build my Gallows, Born Under A Union Jack, Here To See The Rangers, Will You Stand, WATP, The Sash, German Bombers, Super Rangers, Rangers Till I Die... or is that too much to ask for?

Mate, there is a difference asking for it and actually doing it. I would love to see Ibrox bouncing and having all these songs getting sung. But something needs to be done about it, (ie) a standing section, TBO&UB joining together etc. Ibrox at the minute will not help to get these songs going.