Leave it outside the front door Ally.

2bob

I don't want to be reading about Celtic love ins Ally, much as I also respected Tommy Burns. Your first and last is to Rangers, put distance between the taigs you and our club, familiarity breeds contempt, if you can't see that you are already of to a bad start.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3427928/Tommy-will-be-smiling-down-on-me.html

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoist has got to realise they are the enemy, he has got to play with a hatred of the them, they are not our friends, they are the scum of the earth and and must be kept down. Everytime they try to put their poxy heads out the mud McCoist has to be looking to stamp it back in, McCoist has got to realise they hate us and everything we stand for the manchild despises us we have got to hate them more.

McCoist must realise if he want to be a successful Rangers manager and have the backing of the Rangers fans, he cannot associate or be seen to be mixing with them in a pally manner, as from now McCoist must distance himself from them he has to have a burning desire to be the top dog, so no more mixing with taigs or it will be your down fall Ally.

I like Ally - always have done.

But to be honest, that article fuckin sickens me.

He should be more concerned wae the thousands o Bears that will be lookin down on him - no Tommy Burns.

Get it sorted Ally - no more Mr Nice Guy tae these bastards.

By all means show them your respect as our Manager, and behave in the way the Manager of the Rangers is expected to behave.

But draw the line there.

What Coisty does or associates with in his private life is his own concern, when he is representing Rangers that should be his sole concern, let's all hope he doesn't have cataclysmic views at odds with the fans on how that representation should be carried out.

FFS, he's talking about a departed member of the Scotland coaching team he was part of and who's coffin he carried.

Get a fucking grip.

He should have kept those thoughts to himself, no one is criticising him for having them. They should not have been splashed in a mhanky rag that likes to put the boot in at every turn. Please refrain from such coarse language sport.

He has always been one to want to be friendly with them, and that is one of the reasons why I'm not comfortable about him taking over. Like Smith, I don't expect him to ever change his views.

I don't recall McCoist being overly friendly with them where it counted: on the pitch.

And I don't expect him to ever change that view.

Ally being respectful when speaking about Celtic doesn't bother me in the slightest, as long as he gets it right on the park then it doesn't matter!

I'm sure Ally will want to gub Celtic every bit as much as everyone of us, don't worry about that!

LOL - People questioning whether McCoist will want to bury (yes pun intended) Celtic on the pitch - absolutely laughable. He has proven time and again how much he enjoys beating them and I am sure he cant wait to beat them as manager.

I guess with Smith going the Smith haters are just going to turn their attention on Alky as they have to bitch about something.

I don't recall McCoist being overly friendly with them where it counted: on the pitch.

And I don't expect him to ever change that view.

I've heard him recite various anecdotes about the banter he had with big Roy, Granty, etc. He also thinks that wee Lenny is a good guy. Can you can explain that one?

Strangely enough over on ££ a thread which was on fire discussing this very subject has been chopped, it started half an hour after we started here, posters predicted it would be chopped over on ££, maybe they do have taigs moderating them after all. I thought it was just an idle rumour.

Tis whole thing would make you puke not a fucking word about the way we were humiliated by those scummy bastards its all about Mr fucking show buisness and how

things arnt going to change this appointment will be the rock Rangers perish on if he had any capabillty it certainly doesnt show.

"Tommy will be looking down on this and smiling"

McCoist's biggest weakness and will be his downfall.

Toadying up to Republican scum like Burns and the rest of those bastards.

Ally piece of advice son..they fucking hate you and all you stand for with every fibre of their being.

No matter how much cock you suck just remember that in their eyes you're still an "Orange Bastard"

Makes me sick reading shite like that.

Being respectful is one thing but when it's never reciprocated that's another.

Time to get nasty, not just with the tims but with his pally players.

You've got it in you coisty, remember that square go with gazza. More of that attitude please (tu) It's something this squad is missing - the passion to tear into a team mate who's fucking up.

In the past lots of Rangers legends were friendly and mixed off the pitch with Celtic players. No big deal!

I can't condemn it but it wouldn't be me.

What i do have a problem with is Mr PR Boy coming out with this quote in a blatant attempt to make sure the headlines feed his massive ego and desire to be liked.

Just a pity people didn't get the chance to see what really went on behind closed doors at the Heriot Watt "Tommy" Burns Supper to see what a nice guy he really was.

Talk about Rangers and the fans Ally because trust me that is all we want to hear you talking about.

I can't condemn it but it wouldn't be me.

What i do have a problem with is Mr PR Boy coming out with this quote in a blatant attempt to make sure the headlines feed his massive ego and desire to be liked.

Just a pity people didn't get the chance to see what really went on behind closed doors at the Heriot Watt "Tommy" Burns Supper to see what a nice guy he really was.

Talk about Rangers and the fans Ally because trust me that is all we want to hear you talking about.

what happened.