Leave it outside the front door Ally.

2bob

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just amazed that Ally has come out with this, would have thought he would have been thinking of what, Bill Struth, Scot Symon, Jock Wallace and all our other absent bears would be thinking.

As for Burns he hated our club and everything it stood for and just like all the darkside do. You just have to look at their behaviour on the park in the last 2 games where they were taking the piss and laughing in our players faces.

Another thing Ally how did you feel on Sunday when they were singing that Walter was a sad Orange B-----D. Another bit of advice Ally, is do you think that they will give you a second thought if they start to win everything and you end up out of a job.

So wise up Ally and distance yourself from them and make sure you keep us at the top and you will become a bigger Rangers legend.

Tsk Tsk you old bigot you :rolleyes:

Some simply will not see the wood for the trees.

Love Tommy Burns all you want but why mention it at your press conference and why indeed at all.

HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RANGERS FC.

Tramadol side effects:-

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); excessive sweating; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; mental or mood changes (eg, agitation, depression); red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures (convulsions); severe nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; severe or persistent headache or dizziness; slow or shallow breathing; suicidal thoughts or behaviors; tremor; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes.

Anyone else notice an pattern here? :sherlock:

I don't want to be reading about Celtic love ins Ally, much as I also respected Tommy Burns. Your first and last is to Rangers, put distance between the taigs you and our club, familiarity breeds contempt, if you can't see that you are already of to a bad start.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3427928/Tommy-will-be-smiling-down-on-me.html

Absolutely fucking shocking stuff from Mr Sciaf.

Why didn't he say, 'The Coop will be looking down and smiling on me"?

He played with Davie Cooper, he was a friend of Cooper's and he was also distraught at 'Coop's sudden death (as we all were) yet he feels it necessary to mention this bitter Taig bastard.

Who gives a fuck about ex-Celtic managers Ally - in truth - they don't give a fuck about you or your club.

Learn that now or get to fuck!! :angry:

He played with Davie Cooper, he was a friend of Copper's and he was also distraught at 'Coop's sudden death (as we all were) yet he feels it necessary to mention this bitter Taig bastard.

Who gives a fuck about ex-Celtic managers Ally - in truth - they don't give a fuck about you or your club.

(tu)

He played with Davie Cooper, he was a friend of Copper's and he was also distraught at 'Coop's sudden death (as we all were) yet he feels it necessary to mention this bitter Taig bastard.

Spot on mate (tu)

Ally has been hung, drawn and quartered by half of our support before he's even taken the helm.. Big deal, he was friendly with Tommy Burns, big deal he's friendly with Lennon. That must indicate that Lennon is friendly with McCoist also? Is he failing at the minute because of this? NO!

Ally McCoist is Rangers through & through and nothing will give him more pleasure than beating them.. whether he's friendly with them or not!

A point missed by all the liberals who want to be loved by Ra Sellick and think they can do no wrong.

Rangers manager..Rangers Press Conference..talk about Rangers not Celtic.

Maybe i am missing something obvious here?

I would imagine he mentioned Tommy because he was there at the start of Ally's managerial career.

I knew this bile was going to come Ally's way before too long but I can't believe it has stared already. I, for one, wont be hanging about to watch a bunch of spoilt children tear him apart. That man is a legend, he fucking is Rangers FC. For wee nobodies to be getting stuck into him for being too happy, or too nice or too friendly to other decent people is stomach turning. To a man you do not deserve him. Walter Smith and Ally McCoist are giants, legends.....you guys, not so fucking much. I even read a thread with people congratulating themselves on booing Ally when he first came - sickening. If you guys are what Rangers fans are all about then I'm happy to just be a McCoist fan. I'm away to enjoy what is left of Walter's reign and look forwards to Allys.

Ally has been hung, drawn and quartered by half of our support before he's even taken the helm.. Big deal, he was friendly with Tommy Burns, big deal he's friendly with Lennon. That must indicate that Lennon is friendly with McCoist also? Is he failing at the minute because of this? NO!

Ally McCoist is Rangers through & through and nothing will give him more pleasure than beating them.. whether he's friendly with them or not!

No Lennon makes on he is pals with Ally and Walter, but deep down he is just like the rest of the scum. They hate our club and everything we stand for.

I expect the Tommy Burns reference is because of the influence Burns will have had on his coaching and managerial career when Ally was getting his coaching badges.

I don't doubt for a minute that Ally McCoist wants to beat Celtic and will coach/manage with the same passion he had as a player.

People are quick to gripe about Lennon and the way he conducts himself in the media, then when McCoist comes out and speaks with some dignity people are quick to urge him to lower himself to spouting bile in the papers about Celtic. All that does is reflect negatively on us and motivates Celtic. Don't doubt that McCoist and Smith's mentality with the players will be different.

You can't have it both ways, at the end of the day.

Big Deal?

There are countless Rangers players and managers he could have cited in his first Press conference/statement after his appointment - furfuxsake, he could even have mentioned his late Rangers-supporting Dad (my old man would have been the first one I'd have mentioned had I been in his position) - but no - McCoist gives it plenty for the ex-Celtic manager - one of the bitter type too.

McCoist needs to take a long hard look in the mirror today.

There will be plenty of Bears with their noses out of joint - I'm one of them.

Fuck Celtic - fuck Celtic managers - dead or alive - and, if he keeps this shit going - fuck McCoist too. :angry:

Tommy Burns could have been his live in boyfriend for all I care, but when the next Rangers manager is being presented to the media I for one certainly don't want to hear him rabbit on about some dead fenian scum. If that makes me a bad person, then so be it. If he wants to have a Celtc love in, he can do it on his own time.

I half expect he was just saying that so he came across as being 'fair minded' or some such crap.

I expect the Tommy Burns reference is because of the influence Burns will have had on his coaching and managerial career when Ally was getting his coaching badges.

I don't doubt for a minute that Ally McCoist wants to beat Celtic and will coach/manage with the same passion he had as a player.

People are quick to gripe about Lennon and the way he conducts himself in the media, then when McCoist comes out and speaks with some dignity people are quick to urge him to lower himself to spouting bile in the papers about Celtic. All that does is reflect negatively on us and motivates Celtic. Don't doubt that McCoist and Smith's mentality with the players will be different.

You can't have it both ways, at the end of the day.

WRONG and that goes for many on here.

He has just been appointed the new Rangers manager.

He is at a Rangers Press Conference.

As others have said why couldn't he just use it to talk about Rangers instead of bringing them in to it.

What is so difficult about that?

He helped carry Tommy Burns coffin..do the Celtic fans still think he is an Orange Bastard and want to destroy him in any way they can?

Talk about Burns or SCIAF or anything else you want but in my opinion yesterday was the wrong time to talk about someone who hated our club and everything we stand for.

Why not Cooper or Greig (who signed him) or Wallace for instilling some "character".

As others have said why couldn't he just use it to talk about Rangers instead of bringing them in to it.

He helped carry Tommy Burns coffin..do the Celtic fans still think he is an Orange Bastard and want to destroy him in any way they can?

Talk about Burns or SCIAF or anything else you want but in my opinion yesterday was the wrong time to talk about someone who hated our club and everything we stand for.

Why not Cooper or Greig (who signed him) or Wallace for instilling some "character".

Spot on. (tu)

Or as I asked above - why not sing the praises of his late Rangers-supporting Dad?

McCoist got this wrong in so many ways that I'm fearful of what's to come.

Obviously he felt strongly enough about it to say something at his press conference.

Maybe one that would have been better being kept to himself but we all know Coisty loves to talk so there you go.

I refuse to condemn him for it, he is an emotional guy and he felt it necessary to say it. Fine. Let's move on.

I think a lot of people are just looking for something to have an excuse to jump down his throat.

I understand your point, mate. (tu)

I'm just trying to offer a logic as to why McCoist reffered to Tommy Burns, because of his influence during the period of time McCoist was getting his coaching badges.

Is it not also possible the journo brought up Tommy Burns and Ally answered the question?

because burns encouraged him into managment.

its really that simple.

thats said i see no need to mention celtc ever. perhaps unless we are playing them.

i wonder if the yahoos get so hot under the collar when lennon is waxing lyrical about walter. perhaps they do in fairness.

Obviously he felt strongly enough about it to say something at his press conference.

Maybe one that would have been better being kept to himself but we all know Coisty loves to talk so there you go.

I refuse to condemn him for it, he is an emotional guy and he felt it necessary to say it. Fine. Let's move on.

I think a lot of people are just looking for something to have an excuse to jump down his throat.

spot on.

I understand your point, mate. (tu)

I'm just trying to offer a logic as to why McCoist reffered to Tommy Burns, because of his influence during the period of time McCoist was getting his coaching badges.

Is it not also possible the journo brought up Tommy Burns and Ally answered the question?

An easy one to sidestep (if that's what happened).

Journo (probably a Taig one at that): "What would Tommy Burns have thought about this honour Ally?"

McCoist: "Tommy was a lovely guy and I still miss him - but I'm here to talk about Rangers Football Club and the way forward. Oh, and for the record - my Dad and Davie Cooper will be dancing a jig in Heaven for me today - they'll both be delighted at this news."

It was as easy as that. Now there's yer' headline - his Dad and 'Coop.

No bullshit and no animosity on here or elsewhere.

Fuck Celtic and fuck their ex-managers.