Lafferty is a lone Ranger

djbroxybear

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will create 11 tommorow!

Then hopefully we don't need more than a single goal m8. ;) Seriously, I'd love to see us go hell bent for leather tomorrow - if we happen to be put out, I'd much rather we go down fighting than be shot backing up waving a white flag.

True watched that game and with the right service he did really well, Scored a Decent goal against Hearts a few weeks back too.

He can play well and score good goals but its all to inconsistent, against sporting last week he should have had a hat trick but fluffed every chance, against hearts at tynecastle he should have won us the game by half time but didn't and we lost, not good enough for a lone striker...........or rangers full stop! WATP

at the start of the season he looked hungry and focused

the last game against lisbon every chance he missed he seemed to shrink in confidence

on the plus side he did get one on one v there keeper a good few times

just needs to get his head right and not dwell on his mistakes

at the start of the season he looked hungry and focused

the last game against lisbon every chance he missed he seemed to shrink in confidence

on the plus side he did get one on one v there keeper a good few times

just needs to get his head right and not dwell on his mistakes

Theres one word that sums up Lafferty INCONSISTANT if he could bring this into his game he would be worth the fee we paid for him. Hes been at ibrox 3 years his game should have improved is he a striker, winger, or what? I want him to sucseed but how many chances does one get.

Should have taken care of them at Ibrox. They really are not a very good side, make far too many mistakes, their manager is under enormous pressure and they have absolutely no confidence.

Very little fire power, the midfield is not what it once was, Anderson Polga has struggled with form, their defence is about as shaky as ours and Rui Patricio could organise a piss up in a brewery, could not catch a cold and his kicking is worse than that lanky, lurch piece of fenian scum, Frrather Forrthter.

Same old story we should have done Valencia at ibrox aswell and we might have made last 16, i want to see a massive improvement from sunday if we play the way we can we will beat them there nothing special.

would like to see weiss on the right, lafferty on the left, healy up front with diouf just behind.

also why did we sign kerkar??? this thread just got me thinking????

Some people say mate its because its boughys mate hes yet to get a game and considering the on/off saga to get him its baffling we paying a wage for fuck all if hes good get him involved imo.

Some people say mate its because its boughys mate hes yet to get a game and considering the on/off saga to get him its baffling we paying a wage for fuck all if hes good get him involved imo.

agreed mate. not even a sub appearance! eugh.

Play 4-4-2 with Healy and Diouff upfront. Lafferty is one of our worst signings of all time..used to think he would make it..not now..not ever.

Alot of the rangers support is losing pateince of lafferty, i agree 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 lets go for it but from what i have been reading walter might be playing 5-4-1.