Robbie Savage the Disrespecting Prick!

JRodgA2k8

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute scumbag of a man...in ref to Ally McCoist taking over *talking about this on ESPN*

Anyone can manage Rangers into the top 2 in Scotland....what an arrogant and disresptful prick of a man!!! :disappointment:

Seems to think it's a cakewalk of a job up here!

Can you point out to me where has has said anything wrong? You're all so easily upset.

Can you point out to me where has has said anything wrong? You're all so easily upset.

It's the way he's basically said Ally is going to have an easy job on his hands!!!

In our current financial situation things are not easy and we are lucky to have an experienced man at the helm to steady the ship during these times. The aim at the Rangers is not 2nd best it's to be THE BEST...Number 1!

Ally hasn't managed a club before so we have no idea whether he will handle the day to day pressures of the job, to manage us is a complete kettle of fish to the majority of jobs out there, Savage doesn't quite grasp the magnitude of the task here.

I'm sure Ally won't be thinking he will easily see us into the top 2, if you come in with that attitude then you may well fall flat on your face.

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail...

It's the way he's basically said Ally is going to have an easy job on his hands!!!

In our current financial situation things are not easy and we are lucky to have an experienced man at the helm to steady the ship during these times. The aim at the Rangers is not 2nd best it's to be THE BEST...Number 1!

Ally hasn't managed a club before so we have no idea whether he will handle the day to day pressures of the job, to manage us is a complete kettle of fish to the majority of jobs out there, Savage doesn't quite grasp the magnitude of the task here.

I'm sure Ally won't be thinking he will easily see us into the top 2, if you come in with that attitude then you may well fall flat on your face.

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail...

He has simply said it's easy for the old firm to finish in the top 2. Which it is given how pish the rest is. It's the same for many big clubs in poor leagues. If anyone on here said it you wouldn't bat an eye lid. Grow up

He didn't have to say that for me to know he's nothing but scum. I guess anyone can manage Liverpool into the top 4? :rolleyes:

I think that's his point, spl=shite, epl=good. He also made reference to wishing walter had had a proper run in 'the best league in the world' to put his reputation to the test.

He has simply said it's easy for the old firm to finish in the top 2. Which it is given how pish the rest is. It's the same for many big clubs in poor leagues. If anyone on here said it you wouldn't bat an eye lid. Grow up

PLG wouldn't have managed it the way things were going and Alex McLeish in his final season didn't manage it either both in recent times.

Yes it is a poor league however it's not as easy a job as some people would have everyone believe.

PLG wouldn't have managed it the way things were going and Alex McLeish in his final season didn't manage it either both in recent times.

Yes it is a poor league however it's not as easy a job as some people would have everyone believe.

Alex McLeish was horrific in his later years, a complete and utter clueless idiot.

Where were we in the league when Paul Le Guen left?

Alex McLeish was horrific in his later years, a complete and utter clueless idiot.

Where were we in the league when Paul Le Guen left?

2nd yes but the results were getting terrible, the run before he left was unacceptable, that may well have continued...

Did PLG find the SPL easy? I suspect the answer was no, he underestimated things.

It's never going to be easy for a rookie manager like McCoist, if people think he'll find it a cakewalk that's a pretty deluded viewpoint.

2nd yes but the results were getting terrible, the run before he left was unacceptable, that may well have continued...

Did PLG find the SPL easy? I suspect the answer was no, he underestimated things.

It's never going to be easy for a rookie manager like McCoist, if people think he'll find it a cakewalk that's a pretty deluded viewpoint.

PLG didn't know the Scottish game, McCoist does. PLG would still have finished second. It will be a piece of piss for McCoist to finish second. Is this even up for debate? Take a look at the horrendous shite we play against.

PLG didn't know the Scottish game, McCoist does. PLG would still have finished second. It will be a piece of piss for McCoist to finish second. Is this even up for debate? Take a look at the horrendous shite we play against.

Yes but I still don't think it will be that easy for him being a rookie manager, to say anyone could come in and do the job is still laughable. Need to command respect of the players and next season a new team will essentially have to be built, McCoist will sure need to have an eye for a player.

I'm hopeful McCoist will do so and bring us success but seriously not cut and dry.

Obviously I have my opinion as do you :)

Yes but I still don't think it will be that easy for him being a rookie manager, to say anyone could come in and do the job is still laughable. Need to command respect of the players and next season a new team will essentially have to be built, McCoist will sure need to have an eye for a player.

I'm hopeful McCoist will do so and bring us success but seriously not cut and dry.

Obviously I have my opinion as do you :)

I don't think McCoist will do well at all, I just think it would be incredibly difficult for him to finish 3rd in a 2 team league

missing the point that top 2 in scotland is a failure! You either win or loose 2nd counts for fuck all.

Agreed,

If he thinks all we demand is top 2 then it shows he knows fuck all about Scottish football. I would love him to be involved over at the San giro.

2nd is nothing for us!

Guest SandyWATP

He didn't say you had to be successful, just that anyone could manage us.

I could manage them, a disabled person could, but that doesn't mean we have to be successful.